Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangie
i could never love anyone except my wife. if you could, what does wife even mean to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

tangie posted:

i could never love anyone except my wife. if you could, what does wife even mean to you?

Did she come with a knife?

tangie
huh?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Fredrik1 posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Wife with a knife for life.

Areola Grande

tangie posted:

whenever i stumble, my wife is there
when i think i'm not good enough, my wife tells me i am
there's a reason she's my wife

ok well we don't really condone polygamy but THESE WIVES HAVE GOT TO GO

Sharon is our most determined wife by far. Be good to her. You'll be working at her side at the Supercuts location #1173 in baton rouge. You both start monday congratulations

tangie
ok dude...

Areola Grande

Fredrik1 posted:

yeah but she's not thrilled about it. Your new wife is Phoebe. She's a bit of a greenhorn as wives go but she's all yours now. She will arrive via UPS at your new workplace on monday. Enjoy your new career as a Popeye's cashier in Marfa, Texas.

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

Wife with a knife for life.

I couldn't agree more. Emphasis on the "for life" part.

You'll be helping the elderly to suck on chili dogs behind, in front of, and on both sides of the Tastee Freeze in Arlington, Virginia. Lorelei is not easy to live with but as they say, suck it up

Stooge

can I swap my clown wife for someone a little less stabby?

or at least send me another knife wife who can defend me

Areola Grande

Stooge posted:

had legs that could give you directions to Mexico

48 hours later i'm still lmaoing at this line

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Stooge posted:

can I swap my clown wife for someone a little less stabby?

or at least send me another knife wife who can defend me

I'm going to level w/ u. Nobody ever keeps the clown wife for more than a day, but we had to try. We'll find the right partner for her eventually.

We're sending you a prepaid return shipping label and a replacement wife. No more trades after this!

nut

ya my husband's hat is pretty big. mine's bigger

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Gimme dat sweet wife and knife, OP.

Stooge

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm going to level w/ u. Nobody ever keeps the clown wife for more than a day, but we had to try. We'll find the right partner for her eventually.

We're sending you a prepaid return shipping label and a replacement wife. No more trades after this!

any advice on getting clown wife in the shipping crate?

before you ask, I have already tried the "using a knife as bait under box propped up with a stick tied to a piece of string" method

Areola Grande

Stooge posted:

any advice on getting clown wife in the shipping crate?

before you ask, I have already tried the "using a knife as bait under box propped up with a stick tied to a piece of string" method

iirc, clown wife needs to be commanded in booming german

Areola Grande

Ice Phisherman posted:

Gimme dat sweet wife and knife, OP.

this wife HATES amiibo and Gundam figurines, so maybe don't even bother unpacking them when you arrive at your new dwelling in Rio. we hope your new career in hot yoga will be a rewarding one.

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

this wife HATES amiibo and Gundam figurines, so maybe don't even bother unpacking them when you arrive at your new dwelling in Rio. we hope your new career in hot yoga will be a rewarding one.

I am enthused with my wife, knife, location and job. Shame about the amiibos tho.

9/10. Would recommend.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

June 25, 2020

Mr. K. Schnitzel, Esq.
42069 Chillin Ave
Byob, Main forumid268

NEW WIFE NEW LIFE Program
Executive Office Building
1650 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20502

RE: NEW WIFE

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing in regards to my new wife and new life, recently provided to me through the NEW WIFE NEW LIFE Program. On the 22nd of this month, I made an application (per form NWNL W-69) for a new wife and a new life, and was impressed by the speed with which my application was processed, approved, and a New Wife and New Life provided for me. On the 23rd of this month, I received both my New Wife and New Life. As a lifelong skeptic on matters of government efficiency, I was very pleasantly surprised and initially found Natalya Kremlinovich a suitable New Wife and my New Life at the carwash in Montana a welcome change. The excellent quality of the supplied cutlery far exceeded my expectations for a Federal Program. However, I regret to inform you that this marital bliss has proved short lived, and that entire program appears in fact to be yet another instance of bureaucratic bungling. It would be inappropriate to go into the details of the various incidents involved, but I must assure you that Natalya Kremlinovich and I are completely and utterly incompatible. 'Irreconcilable differences' does not begin to cover it. I did not even know the things she wanted us to do were possible. I must request, nay demand, that you accept the return of this wife, and restore me to me old life. I have sent a copy of this letter to my congressperson, and I look forward to your reply and learning of your swift action to correct this situation.

Cordially,

K.Schnitzel, Esq.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

June 25, 2020

Mr. K. Schnitzel, Esq.
42069 Chillin Ave
Byob, Main forumid268

NEW WIFE NEW LIFE Program
Executive Office Building
1650 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20502

RE: NEW WIFE

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing in regards to my new wife and new life, recently provided to me through the NEW WIFE NEW LIFE Program. On the 22nd of this month, I made an application (per form NWNL W-69) for a new wife and a new life, and was impressed by the speed with which my application was processed, approved, and a New Wife and New Life provided for me. On the 23rd of this month, I received both my New Wife and New Life. As a lifelong skeptic on matters of government efficiency, I was very pleasantly surprised and initially found Natalya Kremlinovich a suitable New Wife and my New Life at the carwash in Montana a welcome change. The excellent quality of the supplied cutlery far exceeded my expectations for a Federal Program. However, I regret to inform you that this marital bliss has proved short lived, and that entire program appears in fact to be yet another instance of bureaucratic bungling. It would be inappropriate to go into the details of the various incidents involved, but I must assure you that Natalya Kremlinovich and I are completely and utterly incompatible. 'Irreconcilable differences' does not begin to cover it. I did not even know the things she wanted us to do were possible. I must request, nay demand, that you accept the return of this wife, and restore me to me old life. I have sent a copy of this letter to my congressperson, and I look forward to your reply and learning of your swift action to correct this situation.

Cordially,

K.Schnitzel, Esq.

the suits are gonna need some deets. we don't normally accept international returns. what is the current condition of your gubment bride

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the suits are gonna need some deets. we don't normally accept international returns. what is the current condition of your gubment bride

She is currently grilling 4 raccoons over the ashes of the carwash where I was formerly employed. She seems unhurt by the multiple explosions she has caused throughout the day.

Again I request this matter be handled most urgently.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

:stare: there's a dead drop behind the Carmichael area dollar general in Butte. Look under the blue dumpster. if you can capture the rogue bride and deliver her there intact we will consider further steps. NWNL accepts no responsibility for bodily injuries sustained upon your person during this most regrettable wife return.

also, you know the deal citizen. no knife return, no wife return. may god have mercy on you

idiotsavant
rolling my new wife up intoa ball so i can maximize my "one bag travel" rule

Areola Grande

idiotsavant posted:

rolling my new wife up intoa ball so i can maximize my "one bag travel" rule

wife. knife. for the rest of your life

report to the Gyung Dang spa in Bangkok. you'll be wiping up the loads until further notice

Twenty Four

New WiFi? yeah I could go for an internet upgrade, sign me up, here's my info. Wait wife??? Oh my what have i gotten myself into? *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

New WiFi? yeah I could go for an internet upgrade, sign me up, here's my info. Wait wife??? Oh my what have i gotten myself into? *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

this wife doesn't like her knife very much. Can't win em all!

report to the Tehran public bathhouse on Al-shabab street Monday. You'll be their new towel boy

otaku69
Can I get some wife and life?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

otaku69 posted:

Can I get some wife and life?

doujinshi storyboard editor, Kyoto

Areola Grande

ALL OUT OF WIVES

thanks to BYOB our wife pool is now depleted. good job performing your civic duty.

now accepting feedback on how this thread could have been better

Stooge

ALL OUT OF WIVES

thanks to BYOB our wife pool is now depleted. good job performing your civic duty.

:five:

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

ALL OUT OF WIVES

My wife hasn't tried to stab me even once! She's just really good at making snacks. Rio is cool and I'm figuring out Hot Yoga, thought it's more lukewarm at present.

So you may be all out of wives, but I'm not all out of fives. :five:

Areola Grande

:unsmith:

nut

i think my wife and i are starting to understand hot knife, u don't need to call 911 when the hits cauterize themselves

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

jpeg posted:

what about the gays

:colbert:

Twenty Four

report to the Tehran public bathhouse on Al-shabab street Monday. You'll be their new towel boy

That's it, I'm throwing in the towel!

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

That's it, I'm throwing in the towel!

:downsrim:

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
this thread is inherently sexist and only serves the male gaze

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
what if im under 18? will my new wife be an adult? will i be forced to be raped? what if i think shes kind of hot and its not rape but under the law it is because shes a senior citizen? what kind of democracy is this? who is donald trump?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

thank god we ran out of wives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

thank god we ran out of wives

I will add myself to the "wife with knife" pool.

I don't have a knife but I do have a wife with a knife.