Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is an annular solar eclipse, the most recent one, in fact. Or IS it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpeg

good_mother69

Back and forth forever

sig by the great nut

nut

missing ring of saturn

Goons Are Gifts

This is the third time just today

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
posting for those disappointed by the content ITT

:goatsecx:

Reene

:justpost:

it's pretty, op

alnilam

nut posted:

missing ring of saturn

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

oh sure, everyone stares at an eclipse and risks eye damage and that's a "shared human experience" but I set goatse as my desktop wallpaper and that's an "hr violation"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
seems like goatse prudes are rlly coming out of the woodwork lately smh

Christoph
I always wondered what a goatse fart would sound like, or if it would make a sound at all

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me insisting to my incredulous friends that i don't know what the picture is in my 1000 piece goatse puzzle they gave me until i pop the last piece in* "oooooh.... just needed that ring in there to see what it was.. haha.. wow... good prank guys you really got me with that one"

alnilam

"the moon is in transit across the sun" they say and i close my eyes and imagine the moon sitting inside of a bus or a train car that is moving across the surface of the sun so that the moon can get to work and the bus is really huge to fit the moon but it still looks appropriately small compared to the sun

ty manifisto

Finger Prince

Christoph posted:

I always wondered what a goatse fart would sound like, or if it would make a sound at all

Like an owl's hoot

wearing a lampshade

Finger Prince posted:

Like an owl's hoot

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Finger Prince posted:

Like an owl's hoot

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

jpeg

good_mother69

alnilam posted:

"the moon is in transit across the sun" they say and i close my eyes and imagine the moon sitting inside of a bus or a train car that is moving across the surface of the sun so that the moon can get to work and the bus is really huge to fit the moon but it still looks appropriately small compared to the sun

I stand in awe of the moonbus. Its size puts things in perspective

sig by the great nut

google THIS

When the moonbus is at the Seventh Stop
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then goatman will guide the planets
And lulz will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of gaping hairy rear end
Age of gaping hairy rear end
Gaping hairy rear end
Gaping hairy rear end

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*me insisting to my incredulous friends that i don't know what the picture is in my 1000 piece goatse puzzle they gave me until i pop the last piece in* "oooooh.... just needed that ring in there to see what it was.. haha.. wow... good prank guys you really got me with that one"

did I ever share this? I saw this in a really neat, uh, junk art village with attached condiment store I visited last summer. it's called "nervous nellie's jams and jellies" and is a really cool place run by an artist who funds himself by selling, well, gourmet jams and jellies.

I was, and remain, equally impressed that someone would put what is obviously an unlabeled skeleton goatse in a place like this, and infuriated by the lack of ring

what monster would do such a thing

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

did I ever share this? I saw this in a really neat, uh, junk art village with attached condiment store I visited last summer. it's called "nervous nellie's jams and jellies" and is a really cool place run by an artist who funds himself by selling, well, gourmet jams and jellies.

I was, and remain, equally impressed that someone would put what is obviously an unlabeled skeleton goatse in a place like this, and infuriated by the lack of ring

must be a jam because jelly don’t stretch like that

Finger Prince

nut posted:

Must be jam cuz jelly don't spread

nut

Finger Prince posted:

lmao gross

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

google THIS posted:

When the moonbus is at the Seventh Stop
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then goatman will guide the planets
And lulz will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of gaping hairy rear end
Age of gaping hairy rear end
Gaping hairy rear end
Gaping hairy rear end

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

jpeg

good_mother69

nut posted:

Finger Prince posted:

must be jam because i wouldn't jelly my dick in it

sig by the great nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

an undead goatse

:ohdear: