Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Having a real blast playing AC++ with the rollback on steam. Seriously had almost given up on fighting games since I couldn't play many of my favorites online, but the worst connections in game are better than the best connections with other netcode. And a good connection feels almost like playing at the arcade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yeah it's great. There can still be terrible connections but you can just avoid those people. Played a Ky player in ranked last night who had 400 ping with ping spikes of up to 800 so he was teleporting all over the place. Blocked a Greed Sever only to see a ping spike and all of a sudden I get hit by a second Greed Sever.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

still new to tekken 7 and learning... but managed to beat a genbu online, ending in a perfect, and making them ragequit :cabot:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

still new to tekken 7 and learning... but managed to beat a genbu online, ending in a perfect, and making them ragequit :cabot:

the best feeling in gaming

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

pog boyfriend posted:

well done

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New melty blood is coming out on September 30th. there's gameplay 9 minutes into this vid if the time stamp didn't work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Ph81WM5Jk&t=540s

Hope P. Ciel makes it if Ciel is in.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

epic melty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it would be pretty whack if the maids are only separate characters. i haven't seen any info about this game before today really, do moons still exist?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Why does tekken 6's netcode feel better than 7s. Also if youre on xbox it was on gold awhile back is back compat and still decently populated.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

In Training posted:

it would be pretty whack if the maids are only separate characters. i haven't seen any info about this game before today really, do moons still exist?

its really unclear right now, there are moons in the UI but it might be a different type of meter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump for Melty Blood.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Bump for Melty Blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7FgIKaBM3g&t=527s

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
melty is fun, come play melty

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Hace posted:

melty is fun, come play melty

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to main Akiha Tohno methinks. At least until a revision of this game comes out with P.Ciel. I haven't played a second of any other character yet though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I learned a Akiha combo and PC ranked is working. Time to split some noob seam.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm basic enough to main Saber

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I havent decided yet but i think im gonna play noel because shes cute and has a big spear.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I was playing Kohaku but I switched to Noel because her normals go half screen and she does a lot of damage.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Roth posted:

I'm basic enough to main Saber

Nice new av Roth.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice new av Roth.

She should have shown up more

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my first stick turned up today (hori rap 4) and I've discovered how fun zangief is for the first time in my life

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Popped in the new Melty Blood at last. Not really familiar with any of the characters but everyone seems to feel great to just pick up and play, and feel like I'm doing some seriously sick poo poo

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://twitter.com/al_rikir/status/1444903803095068673

https://twitter.com/bdtetra/status/1444906628508123141

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ive been playing saber a lot mostly off how interesting the dandy step move is to work with, she has some fun rekkas too. the characters are all fun to play but the game has a weird feeling where it seems kind of unfinished

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Roth posted:

Popped in the new Melty Blood at last. Not really familiar with any of the characters but everyone seems to feel great to just pick up and play, and feel like I'm doing some seriously sick poo poo

i never really play fighting games b/c i can't ever really get into them, but this is how i felt when i played against a friend over the weekend. once i learned the buttons, i was holding my own when he kicks my rear end in every other fighting game. jumped from char to char a bit before sticking with Kohaku, felt like i was pulling off a lot of sick combos with her

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

ive been playing saber a lot mostly off how interesting the dandy step move is to work with, she has some fun rekkas too. the characters are all fun to play but the game has a weird feeling where it seems kind of unfinished

the clashing and shield interactions seem a bit clunky but I've gotten used to them so far. Learning actual combos is hard but at least I can always rely on autocombos if I'm dropping all of my poo poo, I like that. and the movement kicks so much rear end, I love that in moon drive you get another air movement option you're basically flying at that point

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

In Training posted:

the clashing and shield interactions seem a bit clunky but I've gotten used to them so far. Learning actual combos is hard but at least I can always rely on autocombos if I'm dropping all of my poo poo, I like that. and the movement kicks so much rear end, I love that in moon drive you get another air movement option you're basically flying at that point

being able to take any conversion and go (whatever) 3C bc bc airthrow is nice, there are just things that i keep learning that confuse me because the tutorial forgot to mention like how moon drive interacts with clash, but hopefully over time the community will figure out these things. the moon abilities are so good too

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nigel Thornberry looks really strong in the new Nickelodeon Smash game.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

so far melty has been great, i am slowly starting to figure out the game and proper conversions and really enjoying it. if this is the start the game will be incredible after more patches

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I watched my buddy play a bit of it the other day and it looked jank as hell. All the Smash haters got baited into spending $50 on an unpolished turd cause they heard it had rollback and wavedashing. Praying for you that it keeps getting updated but oof, rough first impressions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i cant tell if youre talking poo poo about melty or the nintendo smash game

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

i cant tell if youre talking poo poo about melty or the nintendo smash game

The nintendo smash game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Smash Bros, but with Nintendo characters.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Ya I was gonna buy it but it looks like poo poo tbh. It's really weird how none of the characters make any noise in game. To be clear I'm talking about cartoon smash bros not Melty.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nickelodeon Nintendo what's the difference

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

How well one company covers up its pedophile executives vs the others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

Smash Bros, but with Nintendo characters.