Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Squack McQuack posted:

And then there’s loose chanj the creepy sex pest mod. It’s almost like all modmins are loving creeps or something. Weird coincidence.

Fixed this for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
I will not post the toilet woman.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How many “Who are you again” are we up to itt and does anyone have a guide to tell when people are being serious or ironic when they say it

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Squack McQuack posted:

I will not post the toilet woman.

good call

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
:justpost:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I'd like to forget about Aatrek

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
gross poo poo removed

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 12, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU AGAIN

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
i knew it was coming

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

:yikeseroo:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

GODDAMN...that dude is legit a serial killer.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp
Most mods wilfully ignored lowtax's misconduct. Some of them actively covered it up. The mods that did bad things when Lowtax rampaged around in December/January are the same mods that did bad things in June/July.

Right now, the community is devoting a lot of energy to condemning Lowtax. The community is also condemning the mods, especially the mods that actively covered up lowtax's misconduct. This thread is one of the forms of expression of that condemnation.

The mods are refusing to remove the mods that did bad things. The mods are locking conversations that demand mods be removed.

Instead of engaging with the community while there is a lot of interest in changing things, the mods are waiting until people lose interest in the controversy.

There's enough energy to support an 1100 page thread on just how bad lowtax and the mods are. It's still getting posted in a lot. The mods came in and locked the thread for 'being off topic.' But they should be mocked for this. Because the real topic of the thread is that the mods that covered up for lowtax should be removed, and there's no valid reason why they haven't been. The continued participation in the thread shows that there's still community interest in it, even if there are spam posts and joke posts.

So when the mods come in and pretend like they can't understand what this thread is I'll make fun of them. Because closing this thread for 'being off topic' is actually just a bad faith claim that the community isn't interested in getting rid of the mods that covered up for lowtax

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

Most mods wilfully ignored lowtax's misconduct. Some of them actively covered it up. The mods that did bad things when Lowtax rampaged around in December/January are the same mods that did bad things in June/July.

Right now, the community is devoting a lot of energy to condemning Lowtax. The community is also condemning the mods, especially the mods that actively covered up lowtax's misconduct. This thread is one of the forms of expression of that condemnation.

The mods are refusing to remove the mods that did bad things. The mods are locking conversations that demand mods be removed.

Instead of engaging with the community while there is a lot of interest in changing things, the mods are waiting until people lose interest in the controversy.

There's enough energy to support an 1100 page thread on just how bad lowtax and the mods are. It's still getting posted in a lot. The mods came in and locked the thread for 'being off topic.' But they should be mocked for this. Because the real topic of the thread is that the mods that covered up for lowtax should be removed, and there's no valid reason why they haven't been. The continued participation in the thread shows that there's still community interest in it, even if there are spam posts and joke posts.

So when the mods come in and pretend like they can't understand what this thread is I'll make fun of them. Because closing this thread for 'being off topic' is actually just a bad faith claim that the community isn't interested in getting rid of the mods that covered up for lowtax

Why didn't you use their preferred term, "modmin"?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
All this

For want of a cookie

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

LifeSunDeath posted:

GODDAMN...that dude is legit a serial killer.

i tried to block it out but i think he went with either "its just art you guys" or "what doesnt everyone draw this stuff ha ha ha"

yeah. real :wtc:

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

op got a perma lol

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

zer0spunk posted:

i tried to block it out but i think he went with either "its just art you guys" or "what doesnt everyone draw this stuff ha ha ha"

I am unperturbed

runod posted:

op got a perma lol

Countdown to thread closure?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

zer0spunk posted:

looking it over...it's so detailed...it's not just a goof, it's a plan.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

I am unperturbed

if you found that in your kid's room you'd have some real long deep conversations with yourself about where you went wrong and what facility you'll be able to afford

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

zer0spunk posted:

good thing he still comes around to make bad dick edits on cartoons

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

This is the best and funniest and most informative thread (blowing up attempts to cover up abuse + holy poo poo there's an entire photo set of the goatse man???) on the forums in decades, of course mods want to get rid of it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Truecon420 posted:

There’s more to life than making “good posts” TTT

I dont think I’ve ever reported anyone but ban this person

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

Most modmins wilfully ignored lowtax's misconduct. Some of them actively covered it up. The modmins that did bad things when Lowtax rampaged around in December/January are the same modmins that did bad things in June/July.

Right now, the community is devoting a lot of energy to condemning Lowtax. The community is also condemning the modmins, especially the modmins that actively covered up lowtax's misconduct. This thread is one of the forms of expression of that condemnation.

The modmins are refusing to remove the modmins that did bad things. The modmins are locking conversations that demand modmins be removed.

There's enough energy to support an 1100 page thread on just how bad lowtax and the modmins are. It's still getting posted in a lot. The modmins came in and locked the thread for 'being off topic.' But they should be mocked for this. Because the real topic of the thread is that the modmins that covered up for lowtax should be removed, and there's no valid reason why they haven't been. The continued participation in the thread shows that there's still community interest in it, even if there are spam posts and joke posts.

So when the modmins come in and pretend like they can't understand what this thread is I'll make fun of them. Because closing this thread for 'being off topic' is actually just a bad faith claim that the community isn't interested in getting rid of the modmins that covered up for lowtax

this is unironically why i refuse to stop posting about dicks itt.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp

runod posted:

op got a perma lol

LOL

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

holy moly

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

runod posted:

op got a perma lol

that fucker owned us 100 trillion billion dollaroos!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

runod posted:

op got a perma lol

lol

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

runod posted:

op got a perma lol

lmfao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Cowardly modministration :argh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:lol: JakeP got Yikesabanned.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

holy hell lol, way to read the room

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The lack of updates to discuss has derailed this thread and sent it to a place not fit for GBS...and that's saying a lot.

For now, it will be closed but will remained stickied and the OP will be kept as a timeline of events.

If you see something missing from the OP you feel is important, drop me a message and I'll add it.

Jeffrey will use forums announcements for anything new on his side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
We've got 2 threads celebrating the news so I'm gonna goldmine this in a bit. Just replying and letting everyone know for visibility before I do