Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

juggalo baby coffin posted:

reminder that after self banning burt paid lowtax $10 to register a new account lol

which was "Ms. Sexual"

so what I'm saying here is maybe burt wasn't the brightest bulb in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Truecon420 posted:

There’s more to life than making “good posts” TTT

what the gently caress

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Code Jockey posted:

what the gently caress

My posting persona is a careless rapscallion such as a surfer or dying opera composer

Others choose other personae

We must walk our own paths through this twisted garden

Musluk
May 23, 2011

( . Y . )

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

R.L. Stine posted:

reene is currently deep undercover in various spousal abuse apologist discords trying to get to the bottom of this

How do you even see who is still an admin/mod

e: goatse.cx incoming

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

juggalo baby coffin posted:

reminder that after self banning burt paid lowtax $10 to register a new account lol

You mean the Mrs. Sexual account he was posting with already in February?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Bronze Fonz posted:

oh it was a mrs. doubtfire thing? cool cool cool

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cant sleep with all these mod conspiracies around every corner

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Someone give me ten dollars, I need to register the website

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Bronze Fonz posted:

eh it still counts, february was after he'd deleted the lady ambien police reports

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

zer0spunk posted:

you seem normal and well adjusted

zer0spunk posted:

its cool, we get your kink is watching us all tell you what a mouth breather you are. which happens every time you mash your head against the keys of your keyboard to "post"

zer0spunk posted:

you total loving moron you

you're right i should adjust to referring to people by the ableist slur "mouth breathers" and getting extremely angry on the forums

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Sometimes when daddy is mad at mommy, mommy will do a special dance down the stairs or into a door, and nine months later she has a babby brother or sister for you, if daddy lets her!

Nice one

UHD posted:

I’m gonna Deep Throat the mods

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

you're right i should adjust to referring to people by the ableist slur "mouth breathers" and getting extremely angry on the forums

you angrily digging up my posts is hilarious

how many holes have you punched in your drywall tho?

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
is it my turn where i quote you saying who cares about forum poo poo, then quote you quoting me

is this bad poster inception????

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

zer0spunk posted:

is it my turn where i quote you saying who cares about forum poo poo, then quote you quoting me

Yes?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

D1E posted:

Lowtax claims to have hyperhydrosis, and it is his incessant toe-sweat which causes him to slip and accidentally beat-up his ex-wives and girlfriends.

loving lol

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

answer the question little bitch

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Who are you again?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Lay my post history bare before God and man

I have done only the best I could with what I have been given, and I have grown ten thousand times stronger

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Who are you again?

ugh, too many images posted ITT: this is the correct who are you.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

lol at this post

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Is it possible that Burt highjacked his wife’s actual account?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

UHD posted:

thing is the mods have legitimately had conspiracies including trying to cover for a nazi double agent and introducing a gimmick for a newly modded poster who couldn't even wait til he got his buttons before having a meltdown

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Strumpie posted:

did you use the tanning rack stretching method or Pick's depilatory cream for dark skin?

oh me? a mixture of burnt lotus leaf, tortoise shell, and hippo fat works like a charm

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Ghost Leviathan posted:

thing is the mods have legitimately had conspiracies including trying to cover for a nazi double agent and introducing a gimmick for a newly modded poster who couldn't even wait til he got his buttons before having a meltdown

Let’s not forget Aatrek.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are the goat's

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Wattsamatta posted:

gently caress Lowtax.

I left the site for years and came back on a whim one day a month ago during a losing battle with boredom. This is disappointing, however I was never here for him. Nothing has made me laugh as consistently as these forums for the last 20 years, and Coward McBeatswomen was never a part of that. It was the stupid memes and roasting the unfortunate souls who tried to be sincere insincerely, or actively banding together when something horrific happens.

I paid my money for access (twice) well over a decade ago, so I don't really feel bad posting now, but definitely won't be contributing any funds until the site transfers hands. I just wanted a laugh, and as long as there are goons, I think we can still laugh here.

AND we can say gently caress Lowtax at the same time.

Also here is a smilie I don't understand because I have been away and I am old as gently caress:

:tetten:

It's European for titties

Argh, beat, like 4/5 of taxes romantic partners

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 7, 2020

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Muscle Wizard posted:

lol at this post

People using the m-word, that's it shut it all down, burn these forums to the ground

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Squack McQuack posted:

Let’s not forget Aatrek.

Or AxeManiac who was ousted for drawing some poo poo you'd find in the backstory of a serial killer 12 part netflix special

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Wait what happened to axemaniac

Wasnt he the games mod

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
I'll let someone else detail his duke nukem meltdown and the drawing poo poo, just so you get some other flavors

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

drunken officeparty posted:

Wasnt he the games mod

People found his art depicting how to turn a woman into a living toilet.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

The whole forum loves axemaniac, a lovely poster that drinks milkshakes!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Squack McQuack posted:

People found his art depicting how to turn a woman into a living toilet.

You cant say that and not post the art

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Wasnt he the games mod

he still posts to this day in comic strip megathread

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
And then there’s loose chanj the creepy sex pest mod. It’s almost like all mods are loving creeps or something. Weird coincidence.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

You cant say that and not post the art

Do you really want to get on the same government watch list AxeManiac is on though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
maybe burt is innocent and was looking at it encoded and all he saw was 'brunette, blonde, sweaty toes.'

there's way too much information to decode something awful.