Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Girls can be named Logan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Supreme Allah posted:

Something about that tone, is this just how people talk now? got beaten well g'night fans zzzz :sleep emoji: :dog emoji: :namaste emoji: :emoji emoji:

*clicks :surprised: reaction*

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

barbecue at the folks posted:

Seeing this for the first time in like 16 years. I was super grossed out back then, now I can only think that I should be so lucky when I'm that age, dudes seem to be having a good time :unsmith:

gently caress, I'd be elated just to have a full on boner like that at age 70+, dude still has it going on

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

VorpalBunny posted:

We are truly the internet old folks, worried if Tubgirl saved for a nice retirement and admiring the love three old men have for each other. It's all so wholesome!

I hope bee dick man has kept his hive healthy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010