Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Whelp. Been nice hanging out with you all, I'll be here til the server gets unplugged at midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

DEAR RICHARD,

A pattern is a pattern, and you fit it shithead. Get the gently caress off the forums and get help and maybe never cohabitate with anyone again if you can't keep from hitting them?

Make this one a perma if you're on an ambien binge and kicking people off here.

To everyone else who might care: if you see a bugjug out there it's probably me.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Those are magnificent buns

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

pram posted:

lowtax isnt going to close the forums lol he literally has no alternative. he needs goonpaypigs or else hes going to die homeless in a gutter

Yeah but I'm down for that rn

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Saving all the pics in this thread to keep me warm til the off-site is up.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Lol burt you fuckin coward.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Also post the best dunks one can find on the wife beater from forums history itt.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I had a friend who years like 12 years ago who knew the shiteater in real life and said he was a piece of poo poo (though they didn't make abuse allegations, just that he was a generally lovely person). I should have listened to them.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Anyone perma'd by lowtax after this is a hero

Insh'Allah.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I must sleep. I expect to be permaed tomorrow morning or soon after.

I have gotten more entertainment out of these dead gay forums than anywhere else. If I do get the drop, please be good to one another goons and I will see you in shitpost heaven.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Also leak the mod forums and join the revolution.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Ok last one: phiz who's rereg are you?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

Richard Kyanka is a serial domestic abuser who has demonstrated through his bizarre behaviour that not only is he unfit as a husband; he is unfit as a father- and I hope that CPS takes appropriate action to protect his children from their unstable and physically abusive father.

Supporting this website through any method is (unfortunately) enabling Richard Kyanka's lifelong pattern of abuse to continue. The only possible path forward for this community to continue to survive is for it to separate from Lowtax.

Lowtax, if you read this, feel free to perma me you absolute loving monster.

The first sane thing Prester Jane has written in years....

(Kidding i loved your threads pj)

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

PHIZ WHO'S REREG ARE YOU I NEED TO KNOW IF WE WERE BROS OR ENEMIES IN FYAD ONCE

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Roth posted:

If this is truly the end, and/or I get demodded/perma'd, it was fun while it lasted. I hope everyone can continue hanging with the friends they made here on an off site/discord/twitter/pillowfort/whatever

LeAk ThE mOd FoRuM

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I'm still here so lowtax must be working off his ambien from last night still. cool cool gonna get in on daycrew postin

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Which mods and admin are good enough to have said that lowtax is a bad man and should stop being associated with these forums?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Leak the mod forum you quislings.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Leak the mod forum you fuckstressss

Itt I'm just gonna keep demanding mod forum leaks with older and older fashioned insults. Just laying it out there guys, that's my gimmick here.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

post the mod forum you dewdroppers!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

THAT PUG HAS A BURG ITS NO HOT DOG

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

leak the moderated forums you ballyhoots

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

leake the mod forumes knaves

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I've changed my mind that pug could have a hot dog but why not put some mustard on it doggo?????

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Open the mod forum to all and sundry you muggletonians!

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Has anyone suggested grilling the meats to fill the streets yet?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Is that original beecock? I feel like there was another.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Dogmeat posted:

It mostly looks like the right one, but I could’ve sworn there was at least one actual sting in the original.

Right? I got beecocked a LOT so I kinda had it burned into my memory.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Mods open up all the secret forums (except the doxx one and maybe helldump) you scallywags

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

where's baby back??????????????????????????????????

its been two days loser, put down the bottle(s) and come answer for beating and gas lighting people you gently caress.

DANCE IDIOT, I DEMAND IT

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

One quick reminder that when lowtax was caught fraternizing with Logan earlier in November or December 2019, he told goons in a Facebook group that she was an executive producer of the Eric Andre show and he was meeting her to “pitch a script”, and also potentially to adapt Doom House to the adult swim format.

When facebook goons suggest that the script pitching is a euphemism he got so indignant he self quit, then tried to rejoin so the mods banned him.

I wanna see that poo poo post some screenshots lol.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

i'm really just trying to figure out why burt took a picture of what i guess is his daughter in a swim suit four days ago, cropped the full picture to remove most of her face, then did a soft blur around everything that wasn't the woman's body.

like, who are you showing your daughter off to?

What honey? Oh I'm just soft blurring the background of a picture of you in basically underwear, and removing your face to make it easier to sexualize you, and then posting it to a forum of a hundred thousand internet weirdos..just normal dad things, you know.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

Can we just vote Dicktax out of office already?

All Ayes in favor: Aye

Seconded?

Seconded.

All in favor?

Motion passed

Lowtax you are removed from head of this dead gay forums.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Keepin on posting in the SAAZ.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

SAAZ means something awful autonomous zone.

No mods

No masters

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Real bread and roses question: can we run a survey on their AI people measuring dick size against total number of CCs they feel they need under a hood? (Can substitute CCs with number of inches of lift, also can we do that for their gun forum as well)

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Where's lord sweaty toes?

Richard "toe sweat" kyaka

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Grill the meats

Sweat the feets

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Hi, I'm anattorney that has had to deal with exactly this type shitbag. When his ability to control the victim and the narrative officially slip from his control is when the real fireworks start.

I remember one dude who, after being barred from going near his house started volunteering to mow the HOA owned grass next door and trying to gaslight everyone with "all I'm doing is being a good neighbor." It didn't work because we aren't morons and he was arrested for "being a good neighbor." Unfortunately the judge was a moron and let him post bail so two hours later he drunkenly crashed his truck into her garage and sat in the car cradling a .45 for an hour before they sent a dog to drag him out by his face.

This poor girl needs to get as far away as possible as quickly as possible.

Yeah but isn't some scumbag getting dragged out of his car by a dog biting his face off the sort of police overreach we can all get behind these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Dude menaced responding police officers with a gun for an hour before they sent the dog.

Guess his skin color

Red because of all the blood?