Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
As some of you may be aware, there have been recent concerning events regarding the website’s owner.

If you want to read and discuss these issues, there are threads here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&perpage=40

And here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928999&perpage=40

Thank you and god bless.

Edit:

This thread is now open for discussion.

Respect Logan Day as the accuser, and also LadyAmbien (I do not know her real name so I will use her forums name) as well, or you’re going to eat a ban.

Lightning Knight posted:

Alright, as well and good as it is to register for other websites, WampaLord made it pretty clear that you don't need to post here to get registered [to BnR], and we still have an ongoing domestic violence situation with the owner of the website that should be the focus here.

If you're coming to this situation late, refrain from posting images or documents about LadyAmbien/Ashli and her children with Lowtax if possible, because there are ongoing legal disputes related to that situation that you could inadvertently impact negatively. That doesn't mean you can't discuss it, but be mindful.

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

so can yall ban the nazis like, in the hours before the forum gets deleted by a rabid serial abuser?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

are the forums dying

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lol just lol if this is the thing that finally kills these forums

gently caress lowtax, what an absolute piece of poo poo

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"don't post mean stuff or i'll tattle to daddy lowtax." - qcs

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

so can yall ban the nazis like, in the hours before the forum gets deleted by a rabid serial abuser?

I'm glad that this is the most important thing to you

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
oh its open now weird

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Christ

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

I'm glad that this is the most important thing to you

you worried you'd get banned you god damned nazi gently caress stain?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dudes an rear end in a top hat

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

in my heart of hearts i want to assume lowtax is somehow the unluckiest man alive but its definitely not

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Seize the means of posting

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
im done with this place just ban me please

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's a poo poo smear of a human being

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Radirot posted:

im done with this place just ban me please

i suggest having fun and being angry before the petty monster pulls the plug

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

is there like, a lefty discord server or something I should join before this place crashes?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Giga Gaia posted:

oh its open now weird

I’m opening it before bed, if I wake up and find people smearing Day or LadyAmbien I’m going to perma you.

also yeah looks like Lowtax beats his girlfriends and wives, as he has been historically accused of. please consider not giving him money anymore if that’s a thing you do.

ok good night

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

you worried you'd get banned you god damned nazi gently caress stain?

No, or I wouldn't have posted in that thread (which is where lowtax is most likely to look for people to ban.)

have you?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Lightning Knight posted:

I’m opening it before bed, if I wake up and find people smearing Day or LadyAmbien I’m going to perma you.

good. i only noted it because i made fun of you in gbs instead of here where i would much prefer to call the mods corrupt as is my wont

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

so that mod April fools day thing m was a warmup right

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sa needs to be a place accepting to people of all political persuasions i say wifebeaterishly

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I'm glad gbs was able to shame LK into opening this thread. gently caress Lowtax and all abusers.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

No, or I wouldn't have posted in that thread (which is where lowtax is most likely to look for people to ban.)

have you?

who gives a flying gently caress if this inhuman beast bans them?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

#lowtaxisoverparty

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

hobbesmaster posted:

so that mod April fools day thing m was a warmup right

inshallah

Peachfart posted:

I'm glad gbs was able to shame LK into opening this thread. gently caress Lowtax and all abusers.

I linked to your thread in QCS because I thought it was a good thread but gently caress it, if people want to talk about it all over the place he’ll have to ban everyone.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jesus, I was just talking in QCS about a hypothetical where Lowtax was accused of some poo poo and... frankly I'm the idiot since he already was, and it's getting worse....

gently caress him.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao if you think he isn't going to just delete the forums and hope to keep collecting enough money to live from the bigots and kiwifarmers (repeating my self lmao) who watch his god damned dreadful streams

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
doubt the forum gets sold to someone or taken over by the users or whatever, so maybe we should all start thinking about bailing to an offsite or discords or w/e

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is lowtax awake? are the mods and admins talking to him about this?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

lol just lol if this is the thing that finally kills these forums

it's one of his cash cows, he wouldn't kill it. only way it dies is if a) mods stop donating their labor and/or b) posters leave

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Finicums Wake posted:

doubt the forum gets sold to someone or taken over by the users or whatever, so maybe we should all start thinking about bailing to an offsite or discords or w/e
ya that last cspam offsite went real well lmao ahahaha

you can come post in the cspam discord tho

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Coup pls

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lowtax knew about ppj

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I've been willing to forgive a lot of lovely things lowtax has done bc they're reflective of the kind of person who can keep a forum frozen in the amber of web 1.0 for so long but good God drat if he's just beating up women

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Agronox posted:

it's one of his cash cows, he wouldn't kill it. only way it dies is if a) mods stop donating their labor and/or b) posters leave

that is why I said "if"

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

who gives a flying gently caress if this inhuman beast bans them?

see you there!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
What happened to Bread and Roses anyway, I don't keep up with poo poo enough.

Then again maybe don't tell me, let's keep it firmly on gently caress Lowtax.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Xaris posted:

ya that last cspam offsite went real well lmao ahahaha

you can come post in the cspam discord tho

i'm in one of them, just don't use discord that often and idk how actgive it is. post an invite link if u can though

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
nobody gives a poo poo about the stupid off-site or ZDR or forums squabbles or any of that poo poo right now.

this thread and the other ones exist because lowtax’s girlfriend and the lady who was running our front page has accused him of assault and domestic abuse and I believe her

don’t poo poo this thread up with other bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

WampaLord posted:

that is why I said "if"

sorry, what I'm trying to get at is that mods should stop donating their labor, and posters should leave