Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Just registered under this name, if you wouldn't mind processing me

Pepperoneedy fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

WampaLord posted:

Really appreciate all the registrations, I am approving as fast as I can, so check back in a few minutes and you should have access.

You da best, thank'ee

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

twoday posted:

I can not blame anyone for joining B&R but I am still holding out hope that there will be some kind of change here and that this exodus can be reversed

Same, but it makes for a very interesting appendix to The Book

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

shovelbum posted:

Hopefully at some point she'll be willing to talk about it to patreon/cloudflare/whoever does the actual hosting so we can get lowtax fully deplatformed by the big tech persona non grata machine like the rest of the alt right douchebags before him

edit by LK

It honestly makes a lot more sense now as these details trickle out. What a colossal shithead

🖕gently caress Lowtax

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Petey posted:

after reading all the police reports, I would really like to find a way to setup a trust or something for Lowtax's daughters, accessible only to them and in equal portion. No idea how to do it logistically but it feels right.

Holy heck Petey there's a blast from the past

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Not to be pessimistic but I can't really believe a word of it

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

This is wonderful

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is this real?

https://twitter.com/LABasedComedian/status/1276333140550643713?s=20

Surely his mother the lawyer would prevent him from going on some nazi radio show and exposing his crimes while he was in the process of being divorced and losing all rights to see his children?

It really couldn't have gone any other way TBH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

He's back on another stream