Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

glad some real big brains out there are using this as the perfect opportunity to...

relitigate FYAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

offer him ten dollars for the forums

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

heh, remember when the april fools day prank was a forums coup

anyway,

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Squizzle posted:

might as well spend the afternoon giving out some more avs that i have uploaded, since i have a handful still left on the server

hit me

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Fellatio del Toro posted:

has anyone made an offsite QCS yet

it's called the FBI

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

vilerat died for this place

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

yellowD posted:

pretty sick, and fascinating, watching some of the subs continue posting as if this place isn't going to evaporate whenever the next hosting bill is due

lmao I didn't even think of the hosting costs coming due

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

2020 is shattering all institutions, including web 2.0 legacy forums

imagine what tomorrow will bring

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Giga Gaia posted:

its a wonderful feeling, that first moment where you can lay your head back and laugh at the sky

it was like being privvy to one of the secrets of the world you'd always suspected

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Spergin Morlock posted:

my qcs thread was gassed :negative:

the most dishonorable outcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lowtax will do the run on wingnut welfare for as long as it keeps him in pills and cookies