Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I've been willing to forgive a lot of lovely things lowtax has done bc they're reflective of the kind of person who can keep a forum frozen in the amber of web 1.0 for so long but good God drat if he's just beating up women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i vomit kittens posted:

it is well known that the owner of this site, Richard "lowtax" Kyanka, is a terrorist sympathizer

This house was built on a terrorist burial camp

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lowtax open source the post database and close your Patreon you piece of poo poo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Admins need to leak the database

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lightning Knight posted:

I don’t understand this request. to do what? I don’t think all the admins actually have database access, the way that it is handled is arcane and bizarre apparently.

So that lowtax doesn't have control over the back catalog of posts, the post's are the core IP

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Attack and dethrone lowtax

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

Yeah this is totally true. If I just stop giving Lowtax any more money but still use the site if it survives the week, am I complicit?

Using any site supports it thru ad tech bullshit

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Number of victims go up

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
We must seize and liberate the posts themselves, the surplus of our posting labor stolen from us by lowtax

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I wonder if someone in yospos can make a script we can use to delete all our posts which are lowtaxes capital

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Who hosts the forums and do they want to be associated with someone who uses them to groom and recruit victims

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
People got 8chan deplatformed by the legitimate hosting services and we should try to do the same here

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So cloudflare hosts the forums and deplatformed 8chan already, we should at least tweet at them directly and let them know we are displeased

https://twitter.com/rulib/status/1275695470703259648?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Goddammit I wrote defund instead of deplatform

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sharkie posted:

unfortunately, we will never know for sure, due to horrible dnd mods silencing the discussion

MODS KNEW

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the yeti posted:

his Patreon is down to 879 people from 946 earlier this morning :frogsiren:

I wonder if Patreon would take it down if they were aware of how displeased people are with his abuse

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Admins need to dump the database and software to the wild

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Does anyone know if he's ever been convicted of any of his crimes? Anyway people need to be spamming cloudflare and patreon with as much lovely stuff as they can about lowtax and the forums

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Quetzadilla posted:

While it's definitely cool and good that general opinion has turned against lowtax for good, he has done this (at least) twice before over years and years and it is a matter of public court record, on top of the many just personally lovely things he has said or done to prior staff or modmins, so I'm not sure why THIS time was finally the last straw for everyone.

Also Discord is 100% directly plugged into PRISM and every other alphabet soup data mining initiative on top of being trawled by kiwi farms so be extremely frosty if you're headed that way with leftish poo poo.

This but the entire internet

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lightning Knight posted:

For reasons of safety there are things I haven't posted here but basically, contacting Logan has been made more difficult than simply sending her a text.

Is this a situation where, if it happened in minecraft, direct action could get the goods

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Patreon terms of service:

Criminal or Harmful Past:

Any creator caught in the act or convicted of making credible violent threats, committing violent crimes, child abuse, malicious doxing, coordinating nonviolent harm (such as fraud, money laundering, and gambling), or encouraging others to do any of these activities, may be banned from using Patreon.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

King of Solomon posted:

Hahahahah oh my god. I guess that's one way to make his Patreon dollars hit zero.

We should get all the evidence of his shittiness together and all report his Patreon and tweet at them

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

The Muppets On PCP posted:

even if it actually goes that far it'd likely be a couple years before an actual conviction

He's not convicted but he's caught in the act for sure. Cloudflare pulled 8chan's hosting and drove it underground just for it being sketchy as hell and causing them a lot of bad publicity. These big services don't want anyone to raise a ruckus about who they're platforming these days.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Victory Position posted:

before any of this goes, it's time to say the forbidden word one last time

you knew that Integral was going to come down on you, Lowtax, so you made it a word no one could say.

isn't it weird that the whole forum system was designed to punish people that breathed a word about what went down between him and his girlfriend?

you might say his policing of the forums was.... integral.... to his entire domestic abuse recruitment and grooming operation

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ziv Zulander posted:

lowtax’s patreon is about to get below 3k

Everyone should report him to patreon and tweet at patreon saying he sucks and they are hosting a woman beating nazi

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So if he has a GTR without a job, ergo bought cash, the spine and poo poo was made up right, so his patreon was fraudulent too?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lightning Knight posted:

Crossposting:

I know you mean well [to explore the option of doing a GoFundMe for Logan Day or LadyAmbien] and so I don't post this to be mean or anything but I don't see GoFundMe going well in this situation. Logan Day is still in the situation where she appears to be rationalizing her own abuse and isn't ready to break away yet, and LadyAmbien/Ashli has explicitly asked us, the mods, to try not to involve her in any forums drama to the best of our ability for the sake of her kids and ongoing legal trouble of her own.

Yeah I think the only way to get the goods is to defund him (going well), get him banned from patreon (def possible), and go after hopefully his cloudflare acct like they did with 8chan

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

fun irs fact: when you think "wow i can't believe i'm getting away with this" that is your helpful hint that you are not in fact getting away with this

Chuds constantly write everything off as a business expense and poo poo and get away with it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hopefully at some point she'll be willing to talk about it to patreon/cloudflare/whoever does the actual hosting so we can get lowtax fully deplatformed by the big tech persona non grata machine like the rest of the alt right douchebags before him

edit by LK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cletus Van Damme posted:

Ive known a few people with mental illness and it does tend to play out like this with insane accusations and strange tearful apologies. However this is not in isolation, apparently there is a history of this across multiple partners so most people are going to heavily tilt towards this being his fault alone.

All the way back to integral