Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

So I regged on bnr under my SA name but I don't have an invitation code or SA PMs (lol im not buying SA PMs) what should I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

no clue but you have a rockin av

squizzle's choice!! (I think)

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Sharkie posted:

lowtax, your poisoned masculinity is making women's shelters crowded

god drat lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mods... redeemed?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress is goin on in here

a split between the workers' communist party and communist workers' party i think

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Holy gently caress that Cyrano thread lmao what a piece of poo poo

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

everybody remember this?

Not knocking you for quoting this at all but I was just thinking the other day about how it's extremely badass and chill that I got probed for that post and now anyone who clicks on my rapsheet can see "eyy this guy got raped"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Rockit posted:

Eh...that's a big fuckup but it's not the kind of fuckup that irredeemable regardless of if they change and it look like they did and are genuinely sorry in that case.

Feels like it's less about that fuckup itself and more like pouncing on perceived hypocrisy and the general lack of transparency and accountability to anything else.

The latter can addup to still needing them to step down regardless to be clear tho.

Saying "attaboy we need more of this kinda poo poo" to a bunch of copy-pasted white supremacist talking points is absolutely grounds for a demodding at minimum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Well, speaking for myself, I was a totally bananas pro-war neocon when I was younger. There's no real way to "atone" for that, like "I was a bad person and now I'm a good person." All you can really do is engage in political work -- I think you have a sense of what some of that has been from my posts here. One thing that Cyrano has done since then that is cool is making a thread in that sub to track racist and fascist stuff in the gun industry, which IMO matters:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894692

I was also an incorrigible shithead as a teenager so I acknowledge that change is possible, but he had an authority position when he was golf clapping for that poo poo and that does make a difference. Not saying he's permanently a dogshit person if he is taking steps to put that kind of poo poo behind him but still, god drat.