Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
"recent concerning events", what is this mealy mouthed bullshit? You afraid of getting sued?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I still can't wrap my head around the extremely :decorum: thread title and OP. It's like when WWE called COVID-19 "the situation in the world"

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Lightning Knight posted:

also since people have asked and been mad, I have tried to be diplomatic on this issue because we’re in a scenario where we would like to see transition for the forums away from Lowtax, whether that be him stepping down or accepting a buy out off for the forum. So I have tried to post without being too antagonistic precisely because it may come down to us, the admins and mods, negotiating a business deal with Lowtax.

Or maybe he refuses outright. who knows.

(pls stop donating to his patreon)
This sounds like an abusive relationship.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

if we can call for violence against public figures i hope wolf blitzer gets shot out of a cannon directly into a brick wall
It would be very good if Jake Tapper fell into an open grave that was filled with dog poo poo. I would enjoy that.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

100% of Lowtaxes are domestic abusers

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Admin injured in Lowtax-involved beating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Squizzle posted:

i hope reenes fist recovers :ohdear:
Reene was banning people years ago for accusing Lowtax of beating one of his wives, so

uh