Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I may be a stupid motherfucker but anyone who thinks that discord is a viable alternative is automatically stupider than me and I will die on this hill.

yeah discord really fuckin powerful sucks imo

it has its uses for realtime chat for gaming and poo poo but it doesn't take the place of a message board

i am a 38yo boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

buying it out from him now is probably better than him continuing to profit off the site indefinitely

no ethical consumption, etc

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

someone please PM me a BnR invite, I've got my :10bux: ready thanks

E: nvm I registered and paid :)

e2: same username, and I promise to post as poorly there as I have here

Wamsutta fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 24, 2020

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

this poo poo is straight up disgusting b

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

0% believable, she is being coerced or threatened or lowtax is otherwise manipulating this because he sees that it's a loving wrap for his gravy train, i hope his body rejects his spine

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

really wish BnR had a 'jump to last unread' button like SA, I live for that button, feel like I'm always gonna miss stuff without it

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Ohtsam posted:

If you click on the thread title it immediately takes you to the first unread post.

it takes me to the OP :(

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Reality Protester posted:

works for me. are you logged in/cookied/etc. ?

turns out i had to click the 'jump to new' button on the right hand side once, that seemed to fix it :)

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

RottenK posted:

man i thought SA will die because of us but lowtax is doing it all on his own

can someone give me a code for BnR?

dont need a code homie you can just register, if you use a different username post about it here they got you

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

T-man posted:

with mods on "gently caress this"/strike i'm gonna post all the slurs i've wanted to post for the last 10 years

TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen TERF cracker karen

why are you posting about jk rowling so much itt idgi

e: you son of a bitch!

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

do we have a patreon update, we under $3k yet?

what a dogshit page snipe, gently caress lowtax

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Wheeee posted:

The current CSPAM mods didn't that I'm aware of, but much of the current senior leadership of this site has been aware of this for a long time and have actively worked to suppress it on the forums in the past.

I have always heard people call Lowtax a piece of poo poo but I thought that was just for his awful mismanagement of the forums

jesus christ

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Once you get your settings right on BnR posting there really feels like home tbh

My recco: make text smaller, use light minimalist layout, and hide all the sidebar/menu bars and poo poo for full widescreen trump posting

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

what i'm getting from this experience is that no web forum is good to post on because there are jerks/assholes/nazis/sex pests on pretty much all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

Lowtax out
Existing mods no longer mods
Put new mods in place
Mod forum publicly viewable
Delete QCS