Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

looking for a discord link and a bread and roses invite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Clark Nova posted:

I'm enjoying how loving angry people are about the bougie cookies. That at least wouldn't be a big deal if this forum didn't have 20 years of unaddressed technical debt swept under the rug

I'm actually fine w the cookies if it was just the cookies. Those look like good cookies.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress

how does this keep happening

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

if you scroll down and read her other posts this is the first time she's written anything with proper capitalization or apostrophes for contractions (especially "I'm" instead of "im")

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

The General posted:

What's BNR?

cspam offsite bread n roses dot net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

I registered under this name. I haven't paid the 10bux yet so ignore me if you're just burning through folks who have invited or paid.