Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

this poo poo sucks and I hope the forums can get stable ownership through whatever means available :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

as someone who actively goes to protests and wants to coordinate stuff in the home of the 2020 RNC, I'd really appreciate a cool zone discord invite because it's really hard finding goons to work with in this city without LEO compromised facebook poo poo

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Imma gonna be honest here,the circunstances that lead to this are very lovely, but the wildness and unlawfullness of the forums in the last days are kinda fun.

My proposal is that we should have a purge week every year in these here forums, starting on 4/20.

The catch is that cspam during that week turns bizarro land and every post must contain a well source and passionate defense of centrist liberals policies.

it'll be like that episode of west wing where the sexy lawyer staff dude is defending school vouchers to the chief of staff's daughter in a m night shamalan twist where he's passionately defending everything he stands against. Then a sexy blonde republican comes on screen and the audience track switches to hooting and howling and cat calls and aron sorkin winks as an extra in the background of the scene

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

A big flaming stink posted:

are we allowed to talk about reene also being an alleged abuser in this thread

who is reene I can't keep track of all these people

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

IronicDongz posted:

most people on SA just literally didn't follow or know about basically any of this because they just have the few threads they pay attention to about pets or video games or whatever

I had no idea who anyone in any of this is other than low tax and I thought he had like 1 estranged family tops

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

now he has maybe at least 2? how many ex wives does he have?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Varinn posted:

goons unironically saying 'soyface' does fuckin suck tho. dont adopt lovely 4chan phrasing imo

what's soyface mean?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's apparently a derivative of "soyboy"

like you're just eating soy based food? is it like a carryover for hating smug vegans and stuff?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I need a intricate etymology for all internet insults u see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Every time you probate someone, your probate multiplier goes up by 1%. Your probate multiplier is used to multiply the length of your probation when someone else probates you.

sounds like it would cull messy bitches pretty fast and then who would be left to post?