Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote DBD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Even merk is joining in the bad vote parade smh

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
We are like 10+ hours from the deadline. Can we not hammer just yet? (we are -2)

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sub Rosa posted:

What list?

Yeah I think everyone is glossing over pera slipping

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

t a s t e posted:

Even merk is joining in the bad vote parade smh

What's the case on Pera? From what I see it's a waffling day 1 and seen visiting Jen on night 1. Is that it?

Also what do you think about Nevergirls?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sub Rosa posted:

What list?

I have a list of evil birds and I can try to find them at day and at night. I know two living players' bird. i am coming for the rest of you. soon i will know all the birds

Token Female posted:

This is just a post I like.

uwu thank you for noticing

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

DGK2000 posted:

Yeah I think everyone is glossing over pera slipping

Can you spell that out to me? I'm a little fuzzy going over the last 10-12 pages in the last hour or so.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i think they're trying to say my list of birds is a scumslip

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

yuming posted:

Oh good! Hopefully I am more helpful than I was in the last (xopods') game I played in.

Stay cool in the summer heat this weekend everyone!

I'm gonna ##vote hambeet cos eventually he's gotta be scum.

yuming posted:

Tokes and I won as scum last time I was, actually. :sparkles:

yuming posted:

I did think looking at op that all female scum team would be cool this game.

Alas since spoonsy is scum that is a nope.

Like, that last post, y'know?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
at token's request ##unvote i am still voting in spirit

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Token Female posted:

What's the case on Pera? From what I see it's a waffling day 1 and seen visiting Jen on night 1. Is that it?

What I'm saying is that I don't recall seeing a write up on it anywhere, and I like big write ups.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

peramene posted:

I have a list of evil birds and I can try to find them at day and at night. I know two living players' bird. i am coming for the rest of you. soon i will know all the birds

Look if this is the case then why is stating our bird bad?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

And further, a list of bad birds and you just happened to visit one who died last night? And how did you know Asiina was stork before the flip?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

DGK2000 posted:

because based on flavor I am 100% not the only person with a birdlist. identifying which bird you are gives information to other players.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think the case on NGO from a couple pages back by beet was very good, and their responses to it were critically bad, I’d vote for NGO.

I still don’t think DBD is scum, yes I agree he’s been thumping the death miller book very hard but the OP says death miller. Technically I’m the one who started all this with my “janitor death-miller making” role. There IS something of “I’m being cased for the wrong reasons” in their frustration, but I will let it slide cuz I don’t think they’re scum.

Sub Rosa is so so so clearly town, he is playing *identically* to his first game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

peramene posted:

because based on flavor I am 100% not the only person with a birdlist. identifying which bird you are gives information to other players.

And if they are bad birds then they already know you're out for them so is there an issue with naming them?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also still want to know how you knew Asiina was stork before the flip

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I am positive you are making poo poo up

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
you are fishing pretty hard but i'll reiterate that i have an investigative ability, like i said. i hit my girlfriend first

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pera’s poo poo is 100% suspicious. The birds thing is weird enough as is but the slip doesn’t look fantastic but the wording is sooo bad I can’t even see it as accidental. I’d vote here.

Something else breathed some life into the Spoonsy as scum theory and I liked it again. Could we lunch Spoonsy today? His role apparently has endless utility and all he did today was come in and go “boy remember that time I messed up my results? What a goose!” and then disappear again.

I think Spoonsy is scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

peramene posted:

you are fishing pretty hard but i'll reiterate that i have an investigative ability, like i said. i hit my girlfriend first

wow ok lowtax

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

peramene posted:

That still sounds more like competing bounty hunters than really there is a scum with a list of all town birds to me.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
YIKES

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

peramene posted:

there's about as many reasons for it going scummy as going ~misguided town~ but i think it was the wrong call to make

I think I have come around on this particular coin

##vote spoonsy

(Bolding mine) Why did you say this phrase?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

peramene posted:

This feels super ‘stop looking at me.’

I’ll fish more directly: claim what kind of results you get

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

wow ok lowtax

omg

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sub Rosa posted:

That still sounds more like competing bounty hunters than really there is a scum with a list of all town birds to me.

Yes this role is a not-town role imo

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

To be clear it was a joke, and I realize in hindsight it may be in poor taste. No offense is meant.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwolf posted:

‘stop looking at me.’

i'll own up to that lmao, this sucks. ignoring the rest

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

peramene posted:

i'll own up to that lmao, this sucks. ignoring the rest

Full claim then, we’d probably leave you alone after that, no?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cuz you have two choices pera: be in the spotlight for the remainder of the day and deal with that pressure to not get lunched vs you fullclaim and we simply decide whether it feels like a role scum would have or not

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

uwu thank you for noticing

Wait are you saying you've got a list of birds as part of your win condition?

I'm keeping my vote on DBD for now but bounty hunters are not town aligned.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I actually do believe peramene didn't kill JenX. I think it was the last Harry Potter game that I read that had competing bounty hunters who had lists of people to kill, and they could do the name investigation at night. Had limited bullets but getting the people on their list lunched also counted. So I think peramene is 3P but not JenX's killer.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I literally cannot imagine anything negative coming from a fullclaim here

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

DGK2000 posted:

To be clear it was a joke, and I realize in hindsight it may be in poor taste. No offense is meant.

apology accepted but fwiw it made me suuuuuper uncomfortable, and when you're already hitting me with (totally justified) game pressure, it makes it real hard not to just want to walk away

Sandwolf posted:

imagine actually fullclaiming

Spoonsy posted:

Wait are you saying you've got a list of birds as part of your win condition?

I'm keeping my vote on DBD for now but bounty hunters are not town aligned.

facepalm - in that identifying which birds are scumbirds is going to lead to a town win, yes

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

##vote paramene

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'll go ahead and assign that alias lmao

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Sub Rosa posted:

I actually do believe peramene didn't kill JenX. I think it was the last Harry Potter game that I read that had competing bounty hunters who had lists of people to kill, and they could do the name investigation at night. Had limited bullets but getting the people on their list lunched also counted. So I think peramene is 3P but not JenX's killer.

I'm inclined to go with this for now. Which means, if Pera went bird hunting and taste is a cop, DBD has to be the murderer.

Still doesn't mean that Pera is town, but DBD did the kill

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

alright tell us what the scumbirds are then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Sub Rosa posted:

The name investigation was a day action in that game, but I see your point. I don't think that this means that she has a list for people to kill/vote out.