Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

This is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Did Token vote to kill me or not n1?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

masonry votes are secret

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote NGO

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote hambeet

Almost all of his content is reactionary. There isn’t any original work being done besides the NGO case which looks good on its face but really is just low hanging fruit when you read it.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Sub Rosa posted:

DBD, tell me who you think killed Jen X.

Have had a stomach ache for a night so haven't been around.

I laid it out in one of my posts though, if there is a chance that Jen X isn't scum then naturally the only two options are Spoonsy and Taste. Spoonsy's aversion to answering stuff for a while + him always adding caveats/things to his role is why I feel okay with my vote on him. He sticks out like a sore thumb role wise. I also then think one of the masons (Tokes/Solus) would then be if Jen wasn't.

If not then anybody who had been coming in and out like pera did and not really adding to discussion and avoiding answering things head on. That was NGO until recently where I've liked his posts more but the notes are :lol: and the claim is like, scum claim 101 where it's super hard to confirm or not. Actually, well.. I can confirm him (or not) but I don't want to telegraph my target if I do. But his role fits the natural power role I would like to target which is someone I'm iffy on.

Tokes is interesting since I've brought her up a few times in the past and I need to re-read her posts today.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

merk posted:

##vote hambeet

Almost all of his content is reactionary. There isn’t any original work being done besides the NGO case which looks good on its face but really is just low hanging fruit when you read it.

Hambeet is interesting because he's been pretty white noise but can you chalk any of that up to his timezone and catching up when not many people are around? I see a lot of multiple post text dumps.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Deadbeat Dad posted:

scum claim 101 where it's super hard to confirm or not.

Taste too really.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cop and watch/bodyguard are not in the same league lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who can like know anything man, it’s all the same level of uncertain

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Re: hambeet what even is “reactionary” content

The game is post and response

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I think ignoring the people in the masonry and the people spotted at Jen X in favor of ostensibly a lurker lynch is A Dumb Thing.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

I think ignoring the people in the masonry and the people spotted at Jen X in favor of ostensibly a lurker lynch is A Dumb Thing.

I don’t buy spoonsy’s claim and we already lynched scum from the masonry

There’s like 100% lurking scum in a distracted thread like this and I don’t buy it as amni. nGO fits the bill both through posting and a suspect claim

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather, have a flipped scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

To the point that I haven’t contributed much for a while that’s fair, I’ve had a rough few days and had to travel as well

It doesn’t mean I’m scum, of course

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

I don’t buy spoonsy’s claim and we already lynched scum from the masonry

There’s like 100% lurking scum in a distracted thread like this and I don’t buy it as amni. nGO fits the bill both through posting and a suspect claim

And you think there is a 0% chance there is another scum in the masonry and lurking scum isn't Hal, Tokes or Solus all of whom have less posts than NGO

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That post count looks more suspect when you remove the response to being on the block I bet

Wrt the masonry I have a Town result on Solus so it’s really just token in question, and her posting isn’t such that I’d go hunting on speculation of scum distribution

Hal I can never read, which I think I said in response to the d1 question lol

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

NevergirlsOFFICIAL (4): Deadbeat Dad, Deadbeat Dad, merk, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, t a s t e, Sandwolf, merk, merk, merk
t a s t e (4): DGK2000, Sub Rosa, Amnistar, Spoonsy, DGK2000, DGK2000
DGK2000 (1): SolusLunes
Spoonsy (1): Sandwolf, Deadbeat Dad, Sandwolf
hambeet (1): merk
Sub Rosa (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Token Female (0): DGK2000, DGK2000
Deadbeat Dad (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (2): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Token Female

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 13th, 2020 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 17 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would of course allow for the possibility being greater than zero

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

I’ll be around up until deadline

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

DGK2000 posted:

Taste too really.

Of course, just the consequences on being potentially wrong about a cop vs bodyguard is pretty big imo (assuming one feels similarly about both players which may or may not happen)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote

I’ll be around up until deadline

Why unvote at -3? Maybe I’m paranoid but the only real difference is shifting the vote leader to me

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Of course, just the consequences on being potentially wrong about a cop vs bodyguard is pretty big imo (assuming one feels similarly about both players which may or may not happen)

I have been role blocked, and spoonsy has claimed it as well. If he is in fact the cop, he is likely useless now. Though I don't know why he would even claim cop when he did, having two useless results.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

I have been role blocked, and spoonsy has claimed it as well. If he is in fact the cop, he is likely useless now. Though I don't know why he would even claim cop when he did, having two useless results.

With the magic of the left click you can in fact find the context for yourself

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I suppose that’s needlessly rude

I claimed to add clarity to jens flip

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

I suppose that’s needlessly rude

I claimed to add clarity to jens flip

I know when you did but I don't feel like you added anything to the clarity of it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

I know when you did but I don't feel like you added anything to the clarity of it.

In a sane world people wouldn’t still be talking about secret role manipulators

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

t a s t e posted:

In a sane world people wouldn’t still be talking about secret role manipulators

In a sane world people wouldn't claim cop when it was useless

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

To be clear I am saying you claimed cop because it is likely your fake claim, and I think you are scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You think it would have been a Smarter town play to just clam up and say that the watcher result wasn’t true without adding any explanation as to why? Come on

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think Occam‘s razor here makes it a bit more believable that the player who called Jenn and solus scum and proceeded to investigate both of them while not being counter claimed is in fact the cop doing his job just fine

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If your case relies on assuming a player has to be scum because you don’t like the way he plays his role it’s not a good case at all

I’d think that having support only from the lurking tunneller, the player in their second game ever, and the other lynch option would make that obvious

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Another lynch option, speech to text rn

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

DGK2000 posted:

There's a lot of roles claimed at the moment though and we don't know who's telling the truth which I don't want to hurt my brain with trying to figure out the best possible outcomes when people can be clearly lying. I can directly "clear" some role related issues if I'm not RB'd/killed but obviously everybody doesn't trust me and I can't confirm alignments so that's still an issue with me.

I am reading taste this game and if he wasn't involved in the Jen X stuff I would say he's posting like normal taste. I haven't understood the people he's copped tbh but others couldn't understand my choices either so I don't want to be hypocritical. The only time NGO has looked good in this game was with his recent replies but even then that was sullied to me with his claim and his weird "notes". He's not actively casing people unless super pressured and he called pera non-town and still didn't vote for them until after pera hammered themselves.

##vote NGO since I don't think Spoonsy is a thing rn. I like NGO over taste.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

t a s t e posted:

Re: hambeet what even is “reactionary” content

The game is post and response

I can’t describe it well. He’s playing off of everyone else rather than trying to carve his own path? It’s a feeling I had when reading him and couldn’t find a better label.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Taste, saying “I’m cop so I must be town” is junk play. You know it’s junk play. Make cases.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I'm not going to vote the uncountered cop unless he comes back tomorrow with another garbage target, and I see I'm getting nowhere with DGK.

##vote NGO, but I would also vote Tokes today.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Taste, saying “I’m cop so I must be town” is junk play. You know it’s junk play. Make cases.

I’m not trying to make a case for myself as town, though I’m admittedly getting dragged into defense mode.

I think NGO suddenly getting Real with the thread as soon as it’s his neck on the line is pretty obvious scum play, so imagine I quoted those posts

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

I’m not trying to make a case for myself as town, though I’m admittedly getting dragged into defense mode.

I think NGO suddenly getting Real with the thread as soon as it’s his neck on the line is pretty obvious scum play, so imagine I quoted those posts

This is how I feel as well

Sorry I haven’t been around more today, working in a place with no internet

About to drive home but it’ll be a couple hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

I'm not going to vote the uncountered cop unless he comes back tomorrow with another garbage target, and I see I'm getting nowhere with DGK.

##vote NGO, but I would also vote Tokes today.

Soooo you think I'm scum but would vote one of the people I made a case on today