Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

merk posted:

Also, Sub Rosa, Iím not sure why you donít want to play with me, but I hope you donít avoid me in the future. I thought you played great.
Way more likely to play with you than taste!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Did I lose my bulletproof ever

You saved me night 3, so yes

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

We are forgetting one last piece of business for this game, incidentally.

TOXX STATUS: FAILED

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Asiina posted:

Also my question

Also still have no idea why Tokes decided to out the masonry on D1 for literally no reason.

It was good flavour, Somber. Two last minute deadline switches to town were dumb as hell.

Like I said in my discord confessional, I was thinking that there was a scum in the group. I wanted to make that vague post because I wanted to see the reasons itt from all three of you. A actually thought that solus was the one that reacted the scummiest from that (I did post that in the discord.). The flip from Jen the next day really threw me off from suspecting Solus after that. The vote on Asiina on day 1 was because when I read the thread saving posts that I thought were the most questionable I had the most from Asiina, and that's why I made the case. I wasn't thinking about the masonry, also I don't think Solus made the posts that I thought were weird. The group getting outed by name wasn't in the plan.

I also thought that people would be less likely to vote me out when I posted that, but I suspected that losing a mason (myself) would likely not be that important if things went south for me on day 1.