Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast
Well, that's not good, on multiple levels.

Can someone host a clone of this subforum and let the sh/sc goodness continue?

Discord doesn't do it for me, I need a vbulletin 2 fix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

I wasn't joking when I said nothing but an actual forum would be a reasonable replacement. Discord is not something I would use instead of SA forums

Still, I'll chime in and say, it was an absolute pleasure helping people build computers over the years, write small programmes and give general advice, as well as discussing tech news.

Vegetable posted:

Isn't this the nerd subforum, can't one of you nerds just mirror all the existing threads and find a way to migrate without admin permissions

vv I'm not going anywhere until it is no more, but who knows when that'll be

HalloKitty fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jun 24, 2020

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

DrDork posted:

well that's what the parachutes are for.

Yeah, and then you fall to the ground without remembering the sodding key to deploy it

.. I'm looking at you, Battlefield 2