Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
alright i downloaded discord pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

BrownianMotion posted:

sure that reduces the amount of time it takes

the basics is this:

post where u want the discord link sent (email, twitter, SA pms)

i will send you the discord link and a word or phrase, type that word or phrase into the auth-me channel and i'll LET YOU INTO EL DORADO

I'm in but I don't see the auth channel. I'm new to this app so I might be being a bit dumb

bird.

Chrs posted:

I'm in but I don't see the auth channel. I'm new to this app so I might be being a bit dumb

sec trying to make it so usernames of everyone else aren't visible

Chrs

BrownianMotion posted:

sec trying to make it so usernames of everyone else aren't visible

Sorry didn't realise you were still doing stuff behind the scenes

vlad3217

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!
I used to post on BYOB long ago but I still like lurking so please PM me discord details

wearing a lampshade

Offsite me by pm please

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hi byob, haven't posted here in a couple years either but been reading. if you'll have me i'd love to stay in touch although i don't understand discord. good people here. don't really have twitter or pms or anything however :( unnecessarily suspicious burner email is lg7n23+3gsh8ty1daye0@sharklasers.com

bird.

Slumpy posted:

SLUMPY#5983

plz add so I can go on byob discord with my friends

couldnt message you directly so i friended you

bird.

should be caught up in the thread, will be keeping a close eye on it to make sure everyone gets invited promptly

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
ty, discord is making me wait a few minutes to send the verification thingo sorry

beer pal

pm me please !!

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nut

i don't think i got a pm but maybe i am dumb hmm very possible i will check my notes

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
HHHHHH hHH HHH

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i have a personal discord if you want to chat with my personal freidns message Putty#5451

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

PM please, I love BYOB

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi friends, may i please have a link to the discord?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i think i failed the auth quiz

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Goons Are Gifts

Hello so just for everyone to know there is in fact a discord setup, there was a small gaming one before, and you can join it via pm

Also I didn't read this thread yet because this is literally the worst day any forum problems can happen and I'm not remotely close to home so sorry if this was said already

I love you all no matter what is and will be

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello so just for everyone to know there is in fact a discord setup, there was a small gaming one before, and you can join it via pm

Also I didn't read this thread yet because this is literally the worst day any forum problems can happen and I'm not remotely close to home so sorry if this was said already

I love you all no matter what is and will be

i can't tell you how much i respect and honor your solid modding and posting. YOU are great.

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Goons Are Gifts

There is so much going on in every channel and subforum and pms and I can't even wrap my head around right now so also sorry if I didn't answer any pms yet

I'll try to sort this through tonight when I'm on a computer and not hospital posting on my almost empty phone

StratGoatCom

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Sign me on.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i would also like a pm p pls

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

thanks to everyone who is working on the backup plan. I am at manyfisted at gmail and would love a link.

ty nesamdoom!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I’d Like a discord link. I hope my fellow Wednesday dudes also join

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's a shame it takes a funeral for all these classic posters to come out of the woodwork

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

FutonForensic

futonforensic#3447 i'll take all your invites

bird.

FutonForensic posted:

futonforensic#3447 i'll take all your invites

emailed you

Finger Prince

I downloaded the discord app and made an account. Never used it before but looks simple enough. Send me an invite in PM or clockworkzero at the gee males, not sure how active I'll be on it tho. I didn't make my user name my forums name so I dunno how that will work out, should I post my discord username here?
I had a byobxp account years ago, no idea if that's even still active or even if the site is still up or anything.

cute anime girl

I remember IRC

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

I downloaded the discord app and made an account. Never used it before but looks simple enough. Send me an invite in PM or clockworkzero at the gee males, not sure how active I'll be on it tho. I didn't make my user name my forums name so I dunno how that will work out, should I post my discord username here?
I had a byobxp account years ago, no idea if that's even still active or even if the site is still up or anything.

you can set your nickname custom for each discord server you're on

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

google THIS

Please pm me

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I'd like a PM also. I like all of you folks. I hope that BYOB and the rest of the forums continue to exist but if they don't I'd really hate to lose contact with you all.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Khanstant
please PM me, i really loved doing goblin stuff with yobbers

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Yeah, PM me the link.

very nice i like
lets go

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MockingQuantum

I would direly like a pm

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Pm mee

KakerMix

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Hello I am not a BYOB poster but with the world ending, heck, that can change.

I would very much enjoy a PM to make this a reality, please and thank you.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
would love to hang in a discord with y'all if this ship is finally going down. it's been fun posting jokes. either PM the info or email is username 221 @ gmail.

:orb: till the bitter end.

gently caress 2020.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

BYOB please let me keep getting high with you