Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Do we have an imp zone discord?
I know YCS (RIP) had (has?) an off-site forum. I dunno whatever became of it or how it was or if it went full gamergate or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

So this is how democracy dies... to thunderous applause.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plebian Parasite posted:

I feel like I'm gonna be out of the loop on cool gaming stuff without the Imp Zone, but if that's the way it is, so be it.

all the games are bad and too easy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

Kingoms of Colton

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

I'm going to upload your consciousness into a Lylebot

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

And they’re all about sad dads :dawkins101:

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Arrhythmia posted:

The Imp Zone is the best community there has ever been and Lowtax is a piece of poo poo.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Try Dark Souls, it's crazy hard.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
will always appreciate the imp zone for getting me to purchase shadow of mordor because of the recs made in its thread which was titled “In George costanza voice: that’s it! I’m buying the new lotr game!!” lol every time I think of that thread title

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i didnt post in here enough but i enjoyed when i did. thank you. the gamecube is still not a cube

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Imp Zone helped me rekindle my love of gaming after years of treating them like lists of tasks I check off before never playing them again. Thanks guys.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

i didnt post in here enough but i enjoyed when i did. thank you. the gamecube is still not a cube

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

this subforum has the funniest writing about games on the whole internet, and I think it would take me 10 hours to explain any good post to a normal person.

reading about playing Point Blank in bed years after the fact still makes me crack up. The gaming dream thread was worth an account purchase on its own. I'm going to miss this place if it goes away.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

The Imp Zone is the best community there has ever been and Lowtax is a piece of poo poo.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

hmm, i just like to post about games op

I like to read posts about games, here, in the Imp Zone.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

playing cod w/ friends to stay mentally regular thru quarantine and reading a bunch of scifi horror for fun & art inspiration. def miss posting, praying to god i can make it however many months til the next big fromsoft or nintendo game. even after like 200 hours of modern warfare i have almost nothing to say about it lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this subforum has the funniest writing about games on the whole internet, and I think it would take me 10 hours to explain any good post to a normal person.

reading about playing Point Blank in bed years after the fact still makes me crack up. The gaming dream thread was worth an account purchase on its own. I'm going to miss this place if it goes away.

you're welcome

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

this

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

imp zone got me into dragon quest. thanks imp zone

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

i know most of my posts in here have just been variations on "lol" but i've enjoyed posting with you all even if it's ended with me getting lol'ed at from time to time

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

I'm going to miss the imp zone, of all the times I've been on the internet, I've actually audibly laughed at imp zone threads.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
imp zone ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

imp zone ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Some of my best posting times were when I was terminally online when the imp zone first started and was a really gbs 2.0 style games forum where all the iks and posters were falling over each other to say that video games were bad but there was a huge one million page Dota thread that they all posted in.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not gonna lie one of my favorite things about this place is when a lurker finally gets the courage to join in on the fun and make a post and they immediately make a thread titled "what color do you think Mario's pubic hair is?!"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Demonius Darkblade Retro Dungeon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

I'm not gonna lie one of my favorite things about this place is when a lurker finally gets the courage to join in on the fun and make a post and they immediately make a thread titled "what color do you think Mario's pubic hair is?!"

lol yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

*posting on page 378 of the COD megathread* Oooooo sick! Just shot a guy in the head.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll miss the E3 threads... especially this year..> Ahhh... How did it all get so hosed up bros?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

imp zone ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Some of my best posting times were when I was terminally online when the imp zone first started and was a really gbs 2.0 style games forum where all the iks and posters were falling over each other to say that video games were bad but there was a huge one million page Dota thread that they all posted in.

Playing dota, lol, overeat, and ubisoft looty shooters for thousands of hours to prove videogames are badand own the libs

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

goferchan posted:

I'm going to upload your consciousness into a Lylebot

The first fully thinking computing machine, powered entirely by ketamine and expired british leavings.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ketamine is lord kyankas bag bruh. Final warning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

The first fully thinking computing machine, powered entirely by ketamine and expired british leavings.

Ketamine is lord kyankas bag bruh. Final warning