Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«27 »
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

still a threat

britishbornandbread posted:

Cool, so mixed with the actual gimmick posts, as per your words, are the posts I'm supposed to take seriously. Right.

You are correct though. I just browse this place and get some interesting gossip and news from here, I'll never contribute anything meaningful, which is ok. It's just so tiresome when this guy barges in with the essays about "I'm being serious, but I'm not actually, but seriously...." about all manner of things. which makes others laugh, but I'm just not understanding the punchline. That's on me, and i thought best to bring it up in the rules thread as opposed to elsewhere, so it won't spill over.

https://youtu.be/2_i_yWlEi_s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Cavauro posted:

close thread asap

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cool, so mixed with the actual gimmick posts, as per your words, are the posts I'm supposed to take seriously. Right.

You are correct though. I just browse this place and get some interesting gossip and news from here, I'll never contribute anything meaningful, which is ok. It's just so tiresome when this guy barges in with the essays about "I'm being serious, but I'm not actually, but seriously...." about all manner of things. which makes others laugh, but I'm just not understanding the punchline. That's on me, and i thought best to bring it up in the rules thread as opposed to elsewhere, so it won't spill over.

If one poster gets to you that much there is an option in the user control panel to put posters on ignore

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008
Good luck with your depression!

lurk more

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Attacking people who don't understand or aren't in on the inside joke is really dumb y'all.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ya thanks for sticking up for the weird dickhead

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shut the gently caress up about other posters. A problem with this subforum seems to be that people don't know there is a block button to mute a poster. The same issue with rovert where he'd make posts that werent antagonistic and everyone had to jump on him and provoke him instead of just loving using the blocking/muting option that SA has, that as far as i'm aware, doesn't involve having to spend money to use. Click Profile, Click ad to ignore, and wallah! you see the person post but dont need to read what they say unless someone quotes them

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i dont like when people talk poo poo about my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This thread has clearly outlived it's purpose and now people are posting about posters, which is lame and dumb. As KFG noted, there is an ignore button for a reason, please make use of it.

On topic for the thread's original purpose: Jeffrey is keeping the site updated through forums announcements about the progress of the sale of SA so we can be done with Lowtax for good. When that goes through, then SA's future is secured. If it all falls apart for whatever reason, there are multiple Discords available as safety nets until/if a new replacement site can be found: bookmark https://goondiscordnetwork.com/ for a handy directory of SA-affiliated Discords.

«27 »