Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'm only commenting on what goes on here, the only reason I quoted a post from there was to point out what I pointed out. I know you aren't posting that to talk at me or anything, at least I don't think so :razzy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

idgaf what taintrunner said, but why are you forcing him to give :10bux: to a domestic abuser to post here instead of, idk, making him give $10 to mermaids (or the yank equivalent) to post here

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
its taintrunner's choice to give money to lowtax or not. nobody is forcing him to do poo poo

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Venomous posted:

idgaf what taintrunner said, but why are you forcing taintrunner to give :10bux: to a domestic abuser to post here instead of, idk, making him give $10 to mermaids (or the yank equivalent) to post here

we call them manatees in the states

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

RealFoxy posted:

Can this be redeemed now to give this whole topic a sixer because it's beyond the scope of giving forum feedback and people are just bickering.

Yeah, bad posters are bad and that should be the end of that, I didn't need the social media thread derail to spill over again

If the topic is bad just close it. Don't see what sixers would accomplish.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Seams posted:

its taintrunner's choice to give money to lowtax or not. nobody is forcing him to do poo poo

I mean yeah, forcing is the wrong word, but considering there's a thread in QCS for avatar changes with charitable donations, surely you should be able to be unbanned for donating to charity too

e: and apparently taintrunner rereged so this post is loving pointless. gently caress you taintrunner

Venomous fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Sep 28, 2020

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

If the topic is bad just close it. Don't see what sixers would accomplish.

Weren't you done?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Pylons posted:

Weren't you done?

I mean regardless if they were done or not, theyre right in this case

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nah theyre done and so is this discussion. Take the taintrunner complaints and other topics not directly about Fight Island and its future to QCS.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Christ, I walked away for less than an hour to watch Fargo. This is an incredibly pointless and stupid derail, I've handed out probations to the people I felt were most involved in making it so pointless and stupid, and I'm closing this thread since a new one will be coming in the next day or so anyway and it's clear right now it isn't being used for its intended purpose at all, just a bunch of ludicrous inter-forum bickering that nobody could possibly, possibly in a 1000 years care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Rules and Feedback Thread is now up and running.