Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

where's the new site I gotta figure out whose posting identity to steal before they can sign up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

no offense but I don't recognize a few of you carpetbaggers so gently caress off out of my subforum

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

overmind2000 posted:

Understandable, I mostly just keep to the TNA and WCW threads these days :v:

not you I freakin recognize you!!!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

whoever the new mod is please don't be on underground cave in Siberia time zone like the other two tia!!!

(remember Eastern time is God's time, aka what the Real World uses)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

apparently Logan made a post about being a SA poster since her teens and talking with Lowtax so uh, possibly grooming?

I'm sure that much like Stroud, Richard has always has always had a "backburner girlfriend"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ah who cares he'd just run into a spiteful jury at the end anyways

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

JOHN CENA posted:

shouldn't have turned on HulkaMatt :shrug:

YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU KNOW I DIDN'T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

JOHN CENA posted:

okay i think i got the mods per feds sorted out

wwe: Jerusalem, Eat My Fuc, Ice Phoenix
aew: MassRafTer, Chris James 2, Cavauro
njpw: handsome only face, yea ok, Thauros
tna: JOHN CENA, Seth Rollins
roh: Nut Bunnies, Rarity
nwa: MotU
mlw: KungFu Grip
lucha underground: lone rogue when he gets off his 100,000 hour probation
ajpw: Ditch, forkboy84, Power Windows, IceAgeComing, RealFoxy, HWoodNG, Strenuous Manflurry, Wazzu, El Gallinero Gross, Illinois Smith, NotQuiteQuentin, hunnert car pileup, Spermgod, Gyro Zeppeli, algebra testes, Suben, adaptabullshit, harperdc, TheDuelies, oatgan, Venomous
noah: GEORGE W BUSHI
dragongate: rambo the dog
joshi: coconono

awful racist of you to leave out the real lucha promotions, all of which I will be modding since I got fired a few days ago.