Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Still the actual funniest post in the history of this subforum

I still have no idea what it's trying to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SatansOnion posted:

if it helps at all, this is partly a function of language itself being an imperfect vessel, the flawed prism through which your ideas are shone with a few wavelengths lost in the process by its very nature

also I think it’s this:

now now, there are also masochists with lovely judgement in QCS too

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Same. I don't want to loving listen, I don't want to loving read it, I don't want to loving click the links

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

yeah I hope she can get the footage since Youtube took it down.

I'm not sure why people are surprised about his back; I mean, I understand, but dude lies so much about so much, is it that far-fetched?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

I have poured a salt ring around this post as a protective ward against the curse of being a mod. Emptyquote this post to protect yourself as well

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

My take on the mod situation here is if 5 is too many (it is), 2 wrestling and 2 MMA mods might work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Cavauro is the ultimate tweener

In order to determine the next mod, I propose four candidates be chosen for the best match concept ever devised, the Feast or My Fired