Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I had times when I truly loved Fight Island (and its various names over the years) and times I wasn't so fond of it, but it has been the only place I've ever considered discussing my insane muscleperson fakefight fandom. Every other wrestling forum is garbage compared to this place.

It feels a bit silly to seriouspost about an internet forum when the real world has so much going on more worthy of attention, but I've been reading the SA forums for nearly 20 years now, it's been a formative place for my sense of humor and an enormous resource for information on all sorts of topics, and with regards to wrestling I don't enjoy most of the 'alternatives.' I agree that discord is a great service that does not satisfy the purposes of a forum at all. For now I'll lurk there in hopes a new home is found, but it's still a bummer.

With wrestlers being exposed left and right as monsters, and now the latest Lowtax news on top of it, it feels like my circuses are being taken away. Pretty soon they'll come for my bread :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Right? This week feels like a year and this year feels like a decade

The PPJ drama happened SIX MONTHS AGO which seems impossible as I have aged 150 years since then and am now a skeleton at a computer