Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Cavauro posted:

i don't like joining new places. it takes me about 3 years of not interacting to get comfortable and then spread out and bother people with my presence without caring.

Same plus no community for its faults at times will be as good as this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Seth Rollins posted:

according to the latest rumor, Jeffrey was about to sign the paper that would make him the owner of Something Awful, but a filthy Virginia opossum jumped out of a bush and leaped onto the paper, leaving a footprint. that Virginia opossum is now the legal owner of Something Awful, and a team has been sent to retrieve it from the forest.

Jesus wep owns the site?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

SA forums pulled off the perfect Terry Funk retirement. I shall be posting here FOREVER.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

KungFu Grip posted:

did jeff buy sa yet

Its been bought by xatwoL

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Mods here seem fine for all the years this sub forums been running I cannot remember super mod opression drama. There was the wiff on that Saudi guy but gently caress as people say no one bats a 1.000.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

He's been probated for the maximum auto-accepted length, longer probations need admin approval before going through.

So much paperwork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Rarity posted:

Do you know how many papers J-Ru has to fill out to ban someone? Six! Six whole papers!

J-Ru readying the prob train

Only registered members can see post attachments!