Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I've been around SA for 20ish years. Not many things in my life have lasted 20 years. Whatever happens, happens. I've loved SA and as dumb as it sounds it's made me a better person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm just loving so depressed about all of this I can't stop thinking about it holy loving poo poo.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

bradzilla posted:

I have no idea what I'd even do on the internet without SA.

Same

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bluedeanie posted:

I would like to think the people in this thread for posting updates and facebook snips and whatnot. The gbs thread moves impossibly fast and is 80% pictures of weird wieners and goons barfing from 2004, so I appreciate there being a place I can actually get updates on the situation amongst likeminded weirdos

Also imo we should stop being goons now. What are we?

Don't know if you missed this, but Lowtax literally going on a misogyny podcast to defend himself :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'd rather pull put my own goddamn teeth then listen to even 30 seconds of whatever that turd circus is gonna be

I almost want to listen out of morbid curiosity but I know better.