Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I remember when I first signed up, being mad that I lurked for a year and would never have a 2003 regdate and everybody would ALWAYS look at me as a newbie with my pathetically recent 2004 regdate :lol:

I bought a friend an account once and I waited until january to do so just so people could pull his year's regdate on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Cavauro posted:

funny to nominate me?? read em and weep:

Chris James 2
TTBF
CarlCX
Mekchu
LobsterMobster
MassRafTer
Incessant Excess
Return of Hulkamatt
Pinche Rudo
Blaise330
yea ok
CommonShore

I have no idea what this list is about but if it's nominating me as a mod I decline.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Neodoomium posted:

I've posted on these dumbassed forums for like 20 loving years and I have never used the ignore poster feature more than I have in the past year.

It didn't occur to me until reading this but same. Half my ignore list is from here over the past year and is people who just won't let something go and drag arguments out way past expiration. Posters just dropping something once there's an obvious stalemate instead of continuing to argue with them would go a long way.