Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

bedel jews posted:

lurker but all of the politics posters are negative propaganda for their own agendas

a couple months before the plague hit i had to tell a dude that wearing an aheago shirt to the psl meeting is real bad optics and he never showed up again i assume he posted in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
McCain was a lovely moderator but a decent poster with some hilarious blindspots

I follow him on Twitter and he genuinely seems happy now, good for him

Vilerat gave me some help when I thought I wanted to pursue a CCNA, which I thought was nice

I never thought getfiscal was that funny here but he loving kills it on Twitter nowadays

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This place is my digital toilet

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

sba and albrot always seemed angry to me but they kept SAS the only decent sports forum on the internet so I could live with it

I always thought Gendo was funny if kinda overly goony, but apparently he went nutso on a girl? Never heard details, but I can believe it of any goon

Was SkyShark the TFR superstar that was a rapist or am I thinking of someone else, he was a piece of poo poo regardless

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

It was me! It was me. I was the guy who posted the goon In the well girlfriend story about how she cheated on me with her cousin... that was probably 15 years ago. Yes the picture I posted of myself was very embarrassing.

Let me say thanks to everyone who told me I was a dumpy dumbfuck all those years ago, it was a valuable lesson

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i never ever liked clam down because he's a "the human eye can't see more than 60fps" guy moderating a hardware and software subforum and also somehow posts worse than fishmech ever did, because at least fishmech could poo poo out some informative posts in between all the slapfighting

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
gently caress waffleimages having no public backup

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
Oh yeah before this place goes down the toilet forever I just want to say that everybody from the Games forum who thought the Wii Remote was going to fundamentally change videogames was a moron and I was right all along. Turns out your grandma isn't a gamer now because she played Wii Bowling once, sorry about it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

WatermelonGun posted:

a couple months before the plague hit i had to tell a dude that wearing an aheago shirt to the psl meeting is real bad optics and he never showed up again i assume he posted in cspam

lmao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

penus de milo posted:

Oh yeah before this place goes down the toilet forever I just want to say that everybody from the Games forum who thought the Wii Remote was going to fundamentally change videogames was a moron and I was right all along. Turns out your grandma isn't a gamer now because she played Wii Bowling once, sorry about it
Wii changed gaming by giving nintendo enough money to survice the 3ds and wii u launches

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Vasudus' advice on going back to school legit changed my life, just finished postgrad and feel like I owe him a lifedebt and dude prob doesn't even remember me lol

I bought a Miata on AI's advice and was always grateful. Fun-rear end car

The mod forum was always far more boring than people imagined it. Think teacher's lounge

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

unban GAY FAG

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice

Arkanomen posted:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
here's my official Posters I Liked™ list, most of them probably dont even know i exist or care

Literally A Person - extremely good
Lil Swamp Booger Baby - extremely good
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO - extremely good
pog boyfriend - extremely good
Professor of Cats - extremely good
jay z's sedan - no strong feelings but i liked the av with the person with the math equations floating around their head
BrownThunder - extremely good
Kawalimus - extremely good
Zyla - loving incredible god i miss zyla in the NFL threads
Nurge - total bastard
Spinderella - nice knockers imo
Pick - crazy about gifts!
Burt Sexual - overall i intensely disliked his style of moderation but also cannot divorce the quality of GBS from his performance so he gets a thumbs up
HugeGrossBurrito - extremely good
Bum the Sad - extremely good imo

all BYOB posters - golden standard of posting, love to pet cattes, really good all around
all Howard Stern thread posters - extremely good
most TFF posters - everyone except mcmagic

anyway i'm probably forgetting a lot but if i remember anyone i'll be sure to give my nuts a tug and add them

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh yeah
YO BIG SHOUTOUT TO POG BOYFRIEND FOR RAISING THE FAKE FORUMS CURRENCY (on a diff forum) TO GET ME A NAMECHANGE AFTER I CAME OUT AS TRANS THAT poo poo WAS AWESOME AND MADE ME FEEL GREAT

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

here's my official Posters I Liked™ list, most of them probably dont even know i exist or care

jay z's sedan - no strong feelings but i liked the av with the person with the math equations floating around their head
Nurge - total bastard
Burt Sexual - overall i intensely disliked his style of moderation but also cannot divorce the quality of GBS from his performance so he gets a thumbs up

all BYOB posters - golden standard of posting, love to pet cattes, really good all around

anyway i'm probably forgetting a lot but if i remember anyone i'll be sure to give my nuts a tug and add them

No this is for grudges tell us who you made you mad in some thread about crossfit in 2013

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Arkanomen posted:

I lost an embarrassing amount of images to their death.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

penus de milo posted:

No this is for grudges tell us who you made you mad in some thread about crossfit in 2013

loving can't stand that penus de milo, piece of SCHITT

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Nurge - total bastard

fukkin fist bump right here my dude, lets go

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I love these forums because I use them to digest horrible political news through funny posts, instead of sad CNN articles. SA has helped me get through the Trump era without having a mental breakdown.

I'll be really sad if the forums go away and my depression and anxiety will worsen.

Anyway have a nice day

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

i love u all

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

most D&D and Cspam posters need to log off for their own mental health

also with very few exceptions mods are terrible

I will miss AI if this place closes though, the only car forum that's not full of racist "r-slurs"

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
pick's stupid posts will always be my dream goal

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

penus de milo posted:

remember how hard we lolled (laughed online) when we found out the name?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The front page is not funny

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Previa_fun posted:

I will miss AI if this place closes though, the only car forum that's not full of racist "r-slurs"

whatever happened to sigtrap?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

mike12345 posted:

The front page is not funny

there's a front page?

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

bbchops posted:

remember how hard we lolled (laughed online) when we found out the name?

lmao you are posting in GBS

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

penus de milo posted:

lmao you are posting in GBS

here at the end of all things, we come together to post in gbs

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Nobody noticed my plat icon

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

GD_American posted:

whatever happened to sigtrap?

He was mod like three mods ago and afaik still occasionally posts but I haven't checked up on his post history

why did he turn out to be a racist or something :ohdear: I actually thought he was a good mod and liked his style of modding

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Hahahahahahaha Haaaa

Well if this goes up, I'm going to miss the overly and unending sarcastic comments with no period at the end

gently caress me. Remember when having no period at the end of your sentences was an offense? Or drunk posting?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

Smarxist you suck and you crawling back with your tail between your legs after your totally epic farewell post and subsequently getting run off the offsite you created is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on this website, even more pathetic than printer goon

did bread and roses ever build up any kind of a community or was it pretty much inactive from day one

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Wanna say thanks to SplitSoul for the 5000 word guide on optimizing your cum

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
hey to all the wow goons I played with a decade ago who got really mad at me for being an annoying teenager I was literally a teenager I just want to get that out there

scarybirdman
Jan 17, 2010
Cascadebeta is a hilariously giant big for nothing white man and decidedly not a frail black girl in danger of racially motivated sexual violence HTH

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

GD_American posted:

McCain was a lovely moderator but a decent poster with some hilarious blindspots

I follow him on Twitter and he genuinely seems happy now, good for him

Vilerat gave me some help when I thought I wanted to pursue a CCNA, which I thought was nice

I never thought getfiscal was that funny here but he loving kills it on Twitter nowadays

lol an old school D&Der

Do you remember everyone bumping Ditch threads to take up the whole front page

Then when he realized GW Bush was indefensible he just posted about professional wrestling, which seems about right

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
drat you Palpek! That number one spot on the Posting Gloryhole was supposed to be my destiny!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
A whole sub forum of goons posting nudes, sometimes of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Previa_fun posted:

He was mod like three mods ago and afaik still occasionally posts but I haven't checked up on his post history

why did he turn out to be a racist or something :ohdear: I actually thought he was a good mod and liked his style of modding

No I liked the guy too just never heard anything about him after he stepped down