Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I don't know if anybody remembers the threads or any of the specific confessions, but I wrote in a bunch of the old anonymous confessions. It was a fun writing exercise and kept me sane when my job was really lovely.

I was the rear end pen guy, the kid who thought he was an alien, the guy who talked about using his body's energy to fly and meet Donald Trump, Kane, the guy whose dad killed himself with an elaborate Rube Goldberg device, the guy who wanted to burn down his childhood home because he thought it was haunted (because a closet door opened), the guy who worked at a hospital and thought the pharmacy robots were trying to kill him, and a whole bunch of other stupid ones.

I honestly can't remember them all and have no way of proving I wrote any of them.

If these forums are gonna die I just need it to be said that those were my favorite threads and they helped me immensely with my creative writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I remember the Kane one

creative writing is cool and is a difficult skill to hone

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:wow:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Hat you have to tell us whether you’re actually Trump or not.

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

Chiming in to say I enjoyed your "confessions," and I'm sorry you felt you had to come forward now.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

A Fancy Hat posted:

I don't know if anybody remembers the threads or any of the specific confessions, but I wrote in a bunch of the old anonymous confessions. It was a fun writing exercise and kept me sane when my job was really lovely.

I was the rear end pen guy, the kid who thought he was an alien, the guy who talked about using his body's energy to fly and meet Donald Trump, Kane, the guy whose dad killed himself with an elaborate Rube Goldberg device, the guy who wanted to burn down his childhood home because he thought it was haunted (because a closet door opened), the guy who worked at a hospital and thought the pharmacy robots were trying to kill him, and a whole bunch of other stupid ones.

I honestly can't remember them all and have no way of proving I wrote any of them.

If these forums are gonna die I just need it to be said that those were my favorite threads and they helped me immensely with my creative writing.

You are awesome lol

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
you betrayed are trust and should be banned so you are forever doomed to watch from the sidelines as this forum flourishes for the next 1,000 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Everything in both my Cocktale Waitress thread and my Goon Lust thread was true