Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Hello IYG,

I woke up this morning to quite the, uh, backlog, of posts to catch up on, and given some of the concern I've seen expressed and shared myself, I wanted to post this statement from me and the mod team for all of you:

1) I have been disgusted by the stuff I've read. I believe women, I believe abuse survivors, and as a mod teeam, we believe Logan Day.

2) We do not believe the forums as they are can continue under Lowtax. The mod team and I are not remotely comfortable volunteering time and effort and emotional labour for someone credibly accused multiple times of abuse and assault.

3) We have no idea what will happen now. We know what you know.

If there is interest in an IYG Slack/Discord, please PM me. I would be happy to set something up if you all would like that. In the meantime, please head over to GBS to discuss this issue, and keep the threads here as on-topic as possible.

I've really enjoyed posting here over the years with you all, and rest assured the mods and admins are figuring this out the best we can for you all. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me anytime.

Bless,
Clammy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Just so you're all in the loop, I'm making an IYG Discord. Setting it up, now, please stay tuned. If you're interesting in helping with this, please PM me!