Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
have you
This poll is closed.
yes 47 28.66%
no 9 5.49%
big boobs 63 38.41%
burger 45 27.44%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

:siren: https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
can't remove what you never paid in the first playce, binch

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I have given lowtax's patreon equal to or less than 0 dollars OP

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
the only patreon is have is tim's office hours

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope

Khanstant posted:

the only patreon is have is tim's office hours

my only patreon is Dick Valentine of Electric Six's

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
imagine giving him money in the first place lol

[goatse removed]

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
putty since we might blow up in a million pieces i want you to know that you made good posts but your sigs sucked back in like, 2013. you've improved them though thank you.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Seriously who wasted money on Lowtax's patreon? Even when SA was at its peak he was never a particularly strong creator.

Also putty since you posted this-- I always held some level of respect for you. I don't expect that to mean anything coming from me, but you did make an impact on some weird stranger's life.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

imagine giving him money in the first place lol

[goatse removed]

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lowtax as Wario trying to steal money in Peach's Castle but Mario as the SA Forums jumps in and does a Final Smash (最後の切りふだ, Last Trump Card) against him and WArio goes "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" before falling down and never returning

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Putty did you ever finish the Minecraft stories let's play? Please like me to your patreon with the Minecraft stories let's play completed so that I can contribute to your patreon namaste

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Please link Astrid a strict a strict gently caress *me

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mind the walrus posted:

Seriously who wasted money on Lowtax's patreon? Even when SA was at its peak he was never a particularly strong creator.

Also putty since you posted this-- I always held some level of respect for you. I don't expect that to mean anything coming from me, but you did make an impact on some weird stranger's life.

you can join the discord that me and putty are in and slowly lose that respect thru regular interactions with him

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

buglord posted:

putty since we might blow up in a million pieces i want you to know that you made good posts but your sigs sucked back in like, 2013. you've improved them though thank you.

Thanks bro I will miss sigs

mind the walrus posted:

Thanks bro. I've gotten a lot of PMs saying the same thign over the years and I am thankful to those people too

The Protagonist posted:

Putty did you ever finish the Minecraft stories let's play? Please like me to your patreon with the Minecraft stories let's play completed so that I can contribute to your patreon namaste

That game suuuuucks so much. I found it too daunting to keep editing it when I got employed but I plan to stream the game someday along with Sonic Forces.

CharlestonJew posted:

you can join the discord that me and putty are in and slowly lose that respect thru regular interactions with him

Anyone that wanst to join my lovely offsite discord message Putty#5451 i will prob get back to you tommorow

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Sticky this thread.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I never paid in to it

(User was banned for this post)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Bump

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Did not even know Lowtax had a Patronus.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
i never donated :smug:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

423 of you idiots are still in there

khy
Aug 15, 2005

When I looked yesterday it was at like 700 and change, now it's down to 423ish. I would be happy if that went lower and lower.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

can you please add a goku option

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

can't remove what you never paid in the first playce, binch

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

can you please add a goku option

how about i add you as an option for the obituary

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Instead of giving money to Lowtax you should instead give it to me, whether a new forum is made or we stay here the money is for server costs :)

https://www.patreon.com/bettersomethingawful?fan_landing=true

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lol that anyone ever gave money to his patreon

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

apropos to nothing posted:

for such things as

-half rear end monthly youtube video
-

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
People foolishly believed that their donations were going to the forums rather than hundred dollar pies and women's MMA training

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

apropos to nothing posted:

i thought he supposed to be funny so i gave him 5 bucks and then took a long look at the content. eating poop is called coprophagia

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Never gave money to his Patreon because I didn't know it existed and always though he was an unfunny dumbfuck.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

hearty lmao at anyone who ever donated

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

still 314 patreons

danjal
Jun 10, 2009

The older I get the less I care.
Didn't even know he had one.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

What's his dad got to do with all this.. other than raising him to be an rear end in a top hat.. or not raising him.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
i cant remove a subscription i never would have paid for op

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Was the stuff about his mom being sick and not being able to afford her expensive medicine even true?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Imagine supporting your e-landlords Patreon lmao

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I only donate money to hot dog men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit