Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

Mine had to be disappeared, it was sex stories about a guy and I posted it in the gun forum because he was a gun dealer. They also thought I was trolling and wasn't.

Well, it's probably their loss and I want to hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

haha are you a cop

Are we doing role play? oh jeez i'm nervous. *ahem* what seems to be the officer problem?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bok Bok posted:

After a guy posted a bunch of personal stuff and some very specific things about where he lived I realized he lived in the apartment across the hall from me. I kind of thought he was cute but didn't say anything because I didn't want him to read the posts I made about my weird butt rash.

I dated a goon and we realized on the first date that i knew him from a fitness log in the fitness log cabin in ylls (formerly watch and wait)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i never thought goatse was funny or anything

it's something i just don't care about

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I actually, genuinely am pretty gay.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I am the forums. All of them. When you log in, you're scrolling shitposts in the deepest, darkest corners of my anal cavity.

Sorry about the smell, y'all. Took loving forever to pass that fishmech.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Sundae posted:

I am the forums. All of them. When you log in, you're scrolling shitposts in the deepest, darkest corners of my anal cavity.

Sorry about the smell, y'all. Took loving forever to pass that fishmech.

Hi forums, I'm dad.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

dee eight posted:

i never thought goatse was funny or anything

it's something i just don't care about

Taking something that people thought was funny once 10+ years ago and mindlessly repeating it foreverafter is like 70% of photoshop thread material content. Sometimes it eventually gets interrogated like the murder victim pic but for the most part you have to accept it and scroll past.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

its nostalgic

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hello.jpg more like hello old friend

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hello boring rear end in a top hat

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Tuff Scrote posted:

In 2001 I offered Fragmaster use of my FTP server to save front page images after he was locked out. I switched the images to goatse. So for about 30 minutes the front page was cpvered with the goat man. I was banned after that.

I hotlinked one on another forum and got banned. Finally I found out why :discourse:

Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
-I prefer the older forum edgy troll problematic culture by a mile. Since it was actually funny and more relaxed.
-I'm actually a girl and am in long term relationship with another girl I just tend to change genders and id signifyers to protect my ID as public facing career, plus the usual reasons any personal links are faked.
-I never liked Lowtax so that he might have beat women makes minimal differance.
-I don't think much of any of the mods. Either historical or current.
-I used to get anxious some of the jokes went over my head, then I realized the poster just wasnt funny.

Zombiejack fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 20, 2020

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I'm salty I never got featured on goons.txt

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Zombiejack posted:

-I prefer the older forum edgy troll problematic culture by a mile. Since it was actually funny and more relaxed.
-I'm actually a girl and am in long term relationship with another girl I just tend to change genders and id signifyers to protect my ID as public facing career, plus the usual reasons any personal links are faked.
-I never liked Lowtax so that he might have beat women makes minimal differance.
-I don't think much of any of the mods. Either historical or current.
-I used to get anxious some of the jokes went over my head, then I realized the poster just wasnt funny.

:regd06:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

I think I actually go further back, but I coped a ban a few years back maybe, 2004-5?

I can only imagine how disapointing the forum is to a 03 you don't even get a smiley.

Zombiejack fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 20, 2020