Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Sybok posted:

Slack plz~~

PM'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004
Slack-vite if you’re nasty, please :agesilaus:

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

I don't post much anymore but it would be a shame to lose the community, send through a slack invite if you get a chance.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

^ got both of you

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
I also mostly just lurk and hope these forums will survive but I’ll take a slack invite in case they don’t

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

Krakkles posted:

^ got both of you

Thanks for sending the link. Unfortunately when I clicked on it yesterday had already expired. Must be valid for 12-hours? Any chance of a re-send?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
I'm another lurker who'd like an invite. I'm about to start a project and want to share.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
Yeah I'm a long time AI Superstar and you should invite me because I am a, if not the AI Superstar. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope I can continue to inspire and horrify you for many years to come.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Lol.

Got the last two of you.

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

Motronic posted:

Lol.

Got the last two of you.

Moderator Motronic--can you send a link my way? :)

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Check your PMs.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
That was a good OP. AI owns.

That said, can I get an invite?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

GOD IS BED posted:

That was a good OP. AI owns.

That said, can I get an invite?

No.....certainly not you.

(check your PMs)

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Is eBay telling me mods knew???

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...
drat y'all oh, it's been a very long time since I've posted... But AI has been so important for me over the years. Don't know what I'd do without it. I would love an invite when someone gets a second. Thank you!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

MrSaturn posted:

drat y'all oh, it's been a very long time since I've posted... But AI has been so important for me over the years. Don't know what I'd do without it. I would love an invite when someone gets a second. Thank you!

Whatup? I love seeing old faces.

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

sharkytm posted:

Whatup? I love seeing old faces.

Ah hey! Still getting into the same kinds of trouble as I used to. I DD a 2016 GTI, and have a '54 Bel Air project that's largely untouched. I've also started in on two wheels, and have a 2018 Triumph Street twin. I'm thinking about getting rid of the GTI and snapping up a new Miata, though. What's going on with you?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

MrSaturn posted:

Ah hey! Still getting into the same kinds of trouble as I used to. I DD a 2016 GTI, and have a '54 Bel Air project that's largely untouched. I've also started in on two wheels, and have a 2018 Triumph Street twin. I'm thinking about getting rid of the GTI and snapping up a new Miata, though. What's going on with you?

Oh you know, getting old, still daily driving my 07 Fit, got a 98 Jetta TDI project that I haven't touched in a year, busy as hell running a business. No complaints whatsoever.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I gave a thumbs up to a young(er than me) guy driving his Miata today with the top down. I used to be a car guy, now I'm a hybrid Camry guy and I miss fun. I'm glad some of y'all are still out there living the dream.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

MrSaturn posted:

drat y'all oh, it's been a very long time since I've posted...

Same. Boring rear end cars fill the driveway now, wifey has a Miata which is too tiny for me, but it has its moments. No more engine swapped cars but no more will I make it back home drama. Going to miss this place if it dies.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE
Is this the thread where the olds post? I can't find my reading glasses

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

aventari posted:

I accidentally dropped mine into one of the secondaries on my Corvair :cripes:

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

aventari posted:

Holy poo poo, it’s a ghost! (Long time no see lol)

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE
sup :)

I just found this pic of me at sza's house with a Civic I think you gave to him or something

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Holy poo poo, that's a blast from the past. Such a different time.

I kind of feel bad about that picture, I'm not really sure why I had it in the first place, but it's a photo of someone who had passed away. I shouldn't have let it go with the car :(

Have you heard from sza at all? I hope he's ok. I think I heard somewhere that he sold the car on to someone else who was racing it, it'd be cool to find out what happened to it.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Jeez, who left the door at the retirement home open?

There ought to be an AI nostalgia thread.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

sharkytm posted:

Jeez, who left the door at the retirement home open?

There ought to be an AI nostalgia thread.

:justpost::posthaste:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Done.

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.
Hi AI, I’ve been lurking for the past...decade?? But AI was instrumental in educating me during my teenage formative years on cars, it’d be such a shame if I couldn’t check in once and awhile.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Been lurking for 15 years. Slack invite please?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Two questions:

1) Can I bother you guys with newbie questions? I'm actually bothering to learn more about my poopbox 2002 corolla (because i have to)
2) If so, can I get a Slack PM?

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Need more AI. Can i get a slack invite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I think this thread has mostly run its course and jeffery is giving announcements for updates, so I'm going to unpin this.