Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Sid Vicious posted:

i never had se x :(

I just had sex, and it felt so good. A woman let me put my penis inside of her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I never got to post homegrown and it’s a bummer because I have an awful trash body but my GF is absolutely stunning and making incel goons mad or jealous would have really helped some of the crippling insecurities that plague me.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I just had sex, and it felt so good. A woman let me put my penis inside of her!

Did you wear your chain and turtle neck sweater?

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I wanted to do a let's read of a weird lovely book I found. I was just waiting til I had a break from rl stuff, which would've been 4th of July weekend. Oh well it'll never happen now.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

I never got to post homegrown and it’s a bummer because I have an awful trash body but my GF is absolutely stunning and making incel goons mad or jealous would have really helped some of the crippling insecurities that plague me.

My man, it's not too late (as long as your partner is okay with it).

Just do a big old black square over all your shame.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

i had this kinda good idea for a cyoa game set in a big infinite house that would turn into a sort of freaky fantasy world deep deep in the grey darkness but cyoas fell out of fashion and then i just kinda forgot about it. i think i still have the first couple posts worth of images around somewhere

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm probable probe me

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Finding out who bought me this cat avatar and sending them a Thank You note.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Last week I thought about finally buying archives hahah

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I let my AI thread go down the drain after a really promising start. It was the only thread I ever started. :(

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I never posted in FYAD (that may be a good thing.)

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

chupacabron posted:

I sincerely regret not taking the plunge and attempting the Burrito Gauntlet

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I started on a shoebox diorama and I'm really slow. If the end comes too soon I won't be able to show it to my homies. :(

t-.-t
Nov 25, 2006

I never got into posting and there's a bunch of super intelligent and creative cool folks leaving for parts unknown who I'll never see again and it sucks.

Moon is a grass
Jan 25, 2020
This is my one and only post. Lurked for near 15 years ? Whenever I couldn’t read it I’d be like
Ah well back to doing whatever else I do. GBS got me through so many bored hours of depression so thank you guys for the stories

Finally bought an account with his year cause I was living on my own again and bawdeep in the relationships thread and the coronavirus thread. Thought gently caress it I’ll bite this time

Now I’ve contributed to an actual trash man

Haha yass 2020

DrOnline
Oct 21, 2007
I was always the lurk-ER never the lurk-EE.

Thanks for the Doob saga, there will always be a vent hood in my heart.

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
Never getting off my rear end and contributing to this site in any meaningful way or even in any small way.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

StratGoatCom posted:

Things you regret never getting done on this site before the (probable) end
Two threads at the same time

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i have no posting regrets and face my poasting grave with contentedness

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
nothing, because i succeed at everything and if you say i faild ill just say i menat to and mean it 100 percent

EdgyCoffeeMug
Jan 11, 2019

:justpost:
ing

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I got modded once by accident and never got to press the probate button

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

CharlestonJew posted:

I never got a curvy goonette gf

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Been lurking for...poo poo, since I think 2005. I literally grew up with the site. Never had the courage to really engage the community except for I think maybe two posts asking for advice a long while ago. Wish I joined up more in the wrestling forum, they seem cool.

My favorite memory has to be when, and I cannot remember where it began, goons had rushed a municipal site's votes in Austin to rename a gabage plant to the Fred Durst Center of the Arts and won by a landslide.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I swear to God seeing all you lurkers makes me crazy in a good way. So happy to see you, so desperate to find a way to draw you out.

Some kind of lurker focused thread that is a game or fun or something. That's what I want to do. I want to do a million things really. I see all these names we have all NEVER Seen before. Arrghh

We are in limbo rn, nothing may happen for a bit so I'm thinking....

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I never did a photoshop for the nightmares fear factory thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Alan 00X posted:

Never getting off my rear end and contributing to this site in any meaningful way or even in any small way.

I have had more than my fair share of laughs from posting in your threads.

To me, that's a contribution.

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Seeing either the merger of dnd and GBs into a new forum, current events, nor the deletion of dnd and all its subforums

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I never met a goon irl

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I regret never getting the archives upgrade before it became a bad thing to give money to the site. I hope someone creates a SA archives-archive that I can view one day

El Chupanebrae
Feb 14, 2012
I have read my bookmarks almost every day but I don't post or contribute in any way. I am not familiar or comfortable with other sites and forums layouts and I have no idea where I will go to satisfy my craving for stupid internet poo poo without these dead gay forums

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017

Literally A Person posted:

I have had more than my fair share of laughs from posting in your threads.

To me, that's a contribution.

I figure if I made at least one person lol, I did something right, no matter how stupid it was.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Alan 00X posted:

I figure if I made at least one person lol, I did something right, no matter how stupid it was.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Alan 00X posted:

i have bad news my friend

(ha ha jk)