Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I love these weirdos so much :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

On this week's BTE they did bring up his love of the F&F movies

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seams posted:

If a thread title can just be two emojis we all know what it should be

Yeah: 🥛🥃

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

The recipe they made today was cutting up some store-bought cake and then frying it in butter and rum.

Fireball. Which Brandi forgot for the first batch :doh:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That BTE was hilarious. The Dark Order bit with Hangman and Brodie losing his mind had me laughing out loud.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

Orange Cassidy is the top and the bottom of AEW ratings. A powerful, delicate balance.

Imagine the ratings if TNT aired Fast 5 as the lead-in!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I don't know what it is about the Brodie skit but it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

He's 100% Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's character in Tropic Thunder in this BTE. It's great. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No tails on Frog Quen's gear?

Seriously though, those are great