Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's posters of the week. ssorry stuff sucks atm. Good job posting however (real words)

1. Prokhor Zakharov
2. Seams
3. Reality Protester
4. hooman
5. JUNGLE BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A 3 week trend is a good place to start on bothering to try and figure out what 'happened'

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

put the fake tattoo onto champion pig.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a stable that recreates this but with sonny kiss also doing a +1 kiss on top

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you have a huge rear end, an atomic drop sends shockwaves through your body and hurts really bad the further it 'whips' through. The feeling is similar to hitting a brick wall with a baseball bat as hard as you can bare-handed, but affects all extremities

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A lot of older men in and out of the business believe women were best used as accessories for male wrestlers; walking with them to the ring, being used as 'bait' to be saved from the bad guy by the good guy, etc. This happened a lot when those old people were in their prime working years (1970s up to the mid-90s) and they either don't realize how wrong and sexist it is or don't care. These types of guys tend to respect Moolah and what she did as well for some reason.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

neck tattoos in that spot have to extend up toward the hairline, under/behind the ear, and either be more centered to the exact side or just larger in width. it looks less jarring that way with the empty space. let's look at these two horrible tattoos.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

soft g is the only sound that people say doesn't deserve to exist and i'm fed up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you and that guy who does a podcast with nien nunb say really hurtful things to me and i'm not allowed to do anything about it because they're funny. this place is actually really toxic and nothing can scrub that away no matter who is gotten rid of or who the mods are or how many rules there are. Lol

jesus WEP posted:

what about every sound you make

jesus WEP posted:

what about every sound you make

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rarity posted:

Please stop being mean to my good friend Cavauro, everyone

No...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Goog

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Earlier when I lashed out due to being upset and hurt, it was a joke.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I Before E posted:

I'm sorry I said camauro

you said i was a steaming pile of poo poo you little coward. vengeance is coming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't do vengeance because you don't have pm access. here is what it is. don't click unless you are my revenge targets.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't click on vengeance earlier

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i appreciate you saving your genius list of 100 soft g words for later in the argument rather than beginning with it. however, the ship is sinking, and we're all joing to die.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

back in january people were talking about her wearing the manson jacket on here but referring to him only as a white supremacist neo nazi and not by name. I can't find anything else so I think that's it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gamecube being more powerful than the ps2 but getting destroyed by it is the reason nintendo is what they are today, using 2 or 3 year old tech that was low to medium powered even right when it was created, which is arguably very good. thank you gamecube

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's no need to accuse anyone of supporting rapists because of that ugly t-shirt. if i pissed "gently caress trump and biden" into the snow and you didn't want to eat it what does that say about you?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Really makes u think

:greencube:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i really hosed up this time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if i was smarter i would have thought up a better way to explain the nonsense of going to "which rapist do you support" by setting up another insanely unfair scenario where the person saying that would also say no thanks. it needed to be airtight, and i failed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope best friends win and oc wins, and the winner of the earlier match comes out at the end of the latter match and claps for the winner. then they all embrace in a sweaty hug. just like that hgh guy and his very bad friend.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pocket monstrous

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the story of the match is that hangman is whooping their rear end pretty bad but they're doing ok against kenny. late into the match dustin is on the top rope with hangman on the outside laying on two tables. he knows that the way this match has been going they have kenny's number and has to decide to sacrifice himself in order to remove hangman from the match. he jumps and hollers poo poo all the way down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody loves triple h a poo poo-ton and has said he owes triple h and stephanie a favor no matter what or when. he does the same stuff where they think of something to pop the crowd but without substance and honesty behind it, like bringing in indie darlings in the early days of nxt as its own thing and cody breaking the throne. the main difference is that cody hasn't been doing it for several years and wearing it out plus making too many bad moves that make people wake up to it. this isn't "cody is triple h" but "cody really, really looks up to triple h" as opposed to hating him