Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

just wanna say I love Brodie Lee and hope he can get a world championship reign in one day. Straps down, burly chest Brodie looks like such a killer.

And even though we're a couple months in now, it still blows my mind how consistently great Dynamite is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Definitely thinking Sammy's suspension is one to three months. I'd be surprised if they kept him out longer than that, especially without pay.

Havoc is definitely gone. I'm curious what they're gonna do with Darby, because as far as I recall, no one in AEW has said anything about him?

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

xbilkis posted:

I don't think they did a great job of promoting OC/Jericho as the main event for the last show. By the time it got to Hardy/Santana I was like "Is this really closing things out?"; I'm pretty sure I saw a few posts to the same effect in the live thread

Yeah, I kind of forgot about it too by the time Hardy and Santana rolled around until I realized there was still like another 20 or so minutes left on the show.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

drat this loving rules