Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

Mox's MRSA might complicate things too.

This is what I'm really worried about.

They were advertising Mox/Cage tonight and I assume they knew Renee tested positive before they went on air. As of right now, I think Mox/Cage is probably still happening unless his or Renee's health gets worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1276245681565347840

Wow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1276243211883864070

Prichard is big ratings, confirmed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of AEW fans just decided they didn't feel like watching wrestling yesterday.

I don't have much else in the way of explanation, 'cause last week's episode and this week's were both pretty darn good.

blast0rama posted:

I honestly can't even figure out what on Earth made this week's NXT such a draw.

NXT actually went down in 18-49 and only went up about 40k people. THe story is that AEW took a STEEP dive this week.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
A thought.

I don't think any of us want Austin Aries in AEW and it'll probably never happen. But if he hadn't thrown a tantrum at Bound For Glory and had just done business and left amicably, y'think it would've happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Reality Protester posted:

I find it strange that the company's top singles guys dont have their own podcasts or youtube shows unlike Tony Schiavone and Brandon Cutler.

Probably just too busy.

Also, I don't think Kenny would do a podcast even if he wasn't. I guess he does twitch streams sometimes but that's just him fuckin' around on Call of Duty or fighting games or something.