Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!
I've noticed f4w's aew recapper always gets tired in the main event and stops using complete sentences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
I thought the working theory was Moxley got exposed from Renee

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
I really want to know how Pentagon managed to cross the border

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Hey assholes

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1275827273090977795

YA LIKE BEANS ?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
they pushed Mox/Cage to night 2 which gives them about 13 days for quarantine if they so choose

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
the city of Jacksonville is mandating masks be worn indoors whenever social distancing is not possible. no exceptions are mentioned for wrestling, but there are exceptions for eating at restaurants.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
I find it strange that the company's top singles guys dont have their own podcasts or youtube shows unlike Tony Schiavone and Brandon Cutler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
I'm watching road to fyter fest and they're talking about Cody defending the tnt title every week, except, he didnt defend it last week

still dont care about a jack swagger vs stardust match