Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOST ANTICIPATED FYTER FEST MATCH
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Cage 7 6.67%
Shida vs Ford 2 1.90%
Best Friends vs Hangman and Kenny 47 44.76%
Jericho vs Orange 49 46.67%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dynamite was great, I'm pretty pumped for this tag match. FTR sounded awesome on the mic, and I am digging B+B a lot more now that they're weird hipster painters who actually get to talk. I just hope everybody stays safe. ugh.

Oh and gently caress Justin Roberts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I had no idea that when people were talking about Jane being the song for OC that you were all talking about that Jane and now I need this to happen. I do think his low effort sharpie jumbotron is pretty funny though so I'm torn. It's a moot point because I really don't think they'd ever get the rights to play the song but that fan made video is definitely rad.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/RealJakeHager/status/1276279521629532160
🙄

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

When would they even be able to come back if they did? It's not like this is going to cool down anytime soon. I'm not advocating against them doing it but it just sucks because we're a dumb country full of dumb people and this poo poo's going to be happening for a while and I hate it and everything sucks :smith:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kenny reacting to getting hit for the commercial in the new BTE had me laughing pretty hard.

"Ohhhhh my teef my teef!"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Chili's babybackfuckinribs

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Anyone else kind of impressed at the force at which Brodie can throw a stack of loose papers at someone like I am? That poo poo hits with a pretty loud smack both times.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Still laughing at Kenny going "Ohhhh my TUMMY"

The ribs thing was the closest I was to an eh segment this week because it's like a 15 year old joke at this point but they went all in on it and Colt nope'ing out of the room at the end was hilarious.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

w...wear masks.. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I would like this more if it didn't have the Street Fighter x AEW logo right at what appears to be the belly button.