Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I moved halfway across the world to a place where I knew nobody. I didn't realise at the time that I was also going through the worst depression of my life, and nearly ended up killing myself. Most of my online "friends" at the time were absolute narcissistic pricks and I didn't really have anywhere else to turn to. But. There was everybody on somethingawful. It was one of my few social outlets. I mainly lurked back then but seeing everybody posting about random loving nonsense helped. Seeing the different people who mostly weren't loving monsters, talking to people, and generally having a baseline place to get clear my head really helped.

Now I just have massive anxiety from my life being completely hosed for the past three years and 2020 is really knocking it out of the park gg
But I won't forget the people who helped me, and how far we've all come together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU