Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

This thread makes me smile. I love this place.

Amongst a whole heap of good things I've learned from this place, I'll point to Goons With Spoons' Bread Pudding recipe that I made for a local library function a few years back and everyone there told me that it was the best dish there by a long shot, which felt amazing.

Also obligatory shoutout to how this forum is basically the only one I can hang in to talk about video games without running into nazis or sexist bastards. I feel safe and welcome talking random video games with goons and I value that so so so much.

e: Also wow, SA has been huge for my online social skills. When I first joined up I was a huge lurker and every time I posted it was terrifying because I was afraid I'd get someone mad. And eventually I got over that, but this place got me through that.

StrixNebulosa has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Jul 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Flint_Paper posted:

I remain terrified of posting and I have been here for loving ages.

I am mainly posting to say that your avatar is rad as hell and it's a joy to see you post. Hooray for no nazi sexbastards. Well. Fewer.

It's taken therapy and time to get used to posting here, as well as lots of instances of me posting and then not getting probed/yelled at/etc for it. Keep at it, your avatar is real cute too!

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I have to second this. I smile every time I see your avatar, Strix. :)

Cheat at Baba once, win forever, god I love this avatar. PS Don't ever look up a solution for a puzzle game.

InediblePenguin posted:

somebody on here anonymously sent me an Amazon gift cert back at the start of quarantine which bought me a hair clipper which literally saved me from getting gender dysphoria over my hair getting too long lol. whoever that was: thank you (i had enough left over to buy a book on Heian-era culture for myself and a scratch pad for my cat, it was very kind)

i'm a very low-tier poster but i've really enjoyed my time here. learned a lot, read a lot of funny and/or interesting things, joined a couple discords then immediately quit out of social anxiety. thanks, goons

"low-tier poster" who cares keep posting, your rapsheet is relatively clean meaning you don't poo poo up threads therefore you're a good one keep at it.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Goonbucks and related are mentioned in the e/n rules thread, not that anyone reads that thing!