Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlimFlam
Aug 4, 2017

Why so serious? It's just an angry wolverine.
Don't wanna lose this community and just started playing Eve. Is anyone out there that can help me join the goon corp? Capsuleer name is Damon Kingsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
Have I a heart of stone? Have we all? I cannot ignore this plea. Let me be the hands that lift you to safety, friend.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I also just joined to join Goon Swarm my ign (in game name) is Dolph Flimflam send inv

Sotai
Feb 11, 2009
New Eve player, need some like minded folks to fly with ;)

ign: 5otai

Thorbeef
Jul 24, 2007
Oh Hai, I just started playing too. Would love to join Goonswarm if it's still a thing.

Game name is "Colleen Vandel"

R413
Apr 1, 2019
Time to necro this. I've just seen Mittani's email and would like to return to join the battle. Please help me to join back
IGN: Aenima Anzomi

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet

R413 posted:

Time to necro this. I've just seen Mittani's email and would like to return to join the battle. Please help me to join back
IGN: Aenima Anzomi

I would also like to join back.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am brand new to the forums, i'm what you would call a "j4g" hehe. Would like an invite please.

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
The Doctor Who event grabbed my attention and got me back into the game. Hanging out in high sec with Karmafleet Uni at the moment.

sk_enigma
Mar 29, 2022
I have heard of the swarm for a long time, been an EvE player for over 8 years. But have stayed in High-Sec pretty much all this time. How hard of a transition is it to Null?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWarmaster
Apr 16, 2022
Anyone out there like mining and all that stuffs? Looking for some space buds