Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Bye op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

People only dislike Zeluth because they don't understand the message. Pay close attention to when they post, make sure to watch the videos at the correct time stamps. It's only random if you're not following the thread. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

fare thee well aweful site~ *doffs fedora*

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

rumour has it Lowtax had exactly $9.95 in his bank account when he died, in other words thanks op without your :10bux: he couldn't have afforded that pistol he used to off himself

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
What a stupid rear end bump

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

What a stupid rear end bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O_OVTrHQqM

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
uh
pretty sure this wasn't a banme or a dear richard, this was one of those "welp, see ya" threads from when everybody assumed lowtax was going to delete the forums whenever he finally rolled out of vicodin hibernation and realized the majority of goons now correctly identified him

a lot of people were saying their goodbyes and exchanging outside contact info around this time. I know I was

I'm sure a lot of it looks pretty silly now, but lowtax having another drug-addled hissy fit and deleting the forums was, like, the most likely outcome at the time this was posted. frankly I have no idea how something else ended up happening instead

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Cubone posted:

frankly I have no idea how something else ended up happening instead

Jeff's funbux were irresistible

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Cubone posted:

uh
pretty sure this wasn't a banme or a dear richard, this was one of those "welp, see ya" threads from when everybody assumed lowtax was going to delete the forums whenever he finally rolled out of vicodin hibernation and realized the majority of goons now correctly identified him

a lot of people were saying their goodbyes and exchanging outside contact info around this time. I know I was

I'm sure a lot of it looks pretty silly now, but lowtax having another drug-addled hissy fit and deleting the forums was, like, the most likely outcome at the time this was posted. frankly I have no idea how something else ended up happening instead

sort of like the first week or so of twitter under Elon Musk before people realised that the site would still crawl along and they couldn't move to Mastodon because it is boring, am I getting this right?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I hope Lowtax doesn't do anything foolish :ohdear:

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Op is still posting 3 years after quitting

Lol lmao

Well quitting is a strong word

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nooner posted:

JesusLovesRonwell
at 04/23/05 09:27am
Verdict: PROBATION

Requested by Lowtax
Approved by Lowtax
Retarded catchphrases. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

“My penis thanks you good sir.” is a good catchphrase

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wow that wendigee seems weird this thread should be about them imo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I be banned but I can still post on

TRUMPS DEALS GALORE .11 CENTS OFF OF THE DOLLAR MENU GET IT HERE GOKUS MEGATHREAD

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Catch ya later op

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Op is a coward

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I think OP deserves an exclusive, in-depth interview on the X JAKK show

Adbot