Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

It took me forever to register, but I got hooked in from Photoshop Phriday back in high school when I relied on friends with internet to guide me on the web, since I had no computer. SA was the only thing I knew, so it was where I spent my digital time in college. Got hooked on goon ghost stories, LF, the early screenshot Let's Plays like Oregon Trail. Finally decided to register largely because the Goon Christmas Album became such a huge part of my holiday tradition I decided to start participating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU