Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Steam ID :911:
Wishlist

I've simply ordered my wishlist by most to least expensive and not in any purchase preference. If you have any game you think I'd really enjoy or think more people should play I welcome them.

edit: Sent Sea of Thieves and Doom 64 up! Enjoy!

edit2: Thank you so much Strix for Invisible Inc, Frost, Yakuza 0, and of course Undertale!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jun 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

I've simply ordered my wishlist by most to least expensive and not in any purchase preference. If you have any game you think I'd really enjoy or think more people should play I welcome them!

Back for Round 2.

edit: Sent The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III to Fappenmeister.

edit2: Got Resident Evil 2 (2019) from Black Griffon. Thank you so much! I'll do you proud with my zombie killing!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 27, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

I've simply ordered my wishlist by most to least expensive and not in any purchase preference. If you have any game you think I'd really enjoy or think more people should play I welcome them!

Final station stop for me!

edit: Big thanks to Ningyou for Dishonored 2 and Middle-earth: Shadow of War! Still waiting for Bad News Panda to accept friend request.

Edit 2: Sent Doom: Eternal and Yakuza Kiwami 2. Enjoy!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jun 28, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

I'm back for a bombastic finale.

edit: theHunter: Call of the Wild™ - Yukon Valley, Sent theHunter, Call of the Wild™ - Medved-Taiga, Kronorite, 月圆之夜 - 灵魂的契约, RED, and Circle Empires Rivals: Forces of Nature up to sklurb and received Final Fantasy XV from Deformed Chruch!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jul 9, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

edit: Sent up Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age

edit2: Received Titanfall 2 and Papers Please from Goodguy3!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jul 9, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

Haven't reached the station yet.

edit: Sent The Hong Kong Massacre, Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - A World Betrayed, Total War: ATTILA - Age of Charlemagne Campaign Pack to Goodguy3

edit2: Received BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre and Grim Dawn - Forgotten Gods Expansion from Nightmare Squad!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jul 9, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

I did say a bombastic finale after all

edit: Sent up Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to Nightmare Squad!

edit: Whaaatttt! Metro Exodus: Gold Edition from Cpunch! Thank you very much! Maybe I won't get the bad ending this time!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Jul 9, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Wishlist

Who indeed...
Edit2:

Edit: Sent: The Sims™ 4 Moschino Stuff, The Sims™ 4 Laundry Day Stuff, and Wars Across The World: Franche-Comté 1636 to SA_Avenger!

OhFunny fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jul 9, 2020

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Nettle Soup posted:

I guess I owe OhFunny a gift. I'll send you a friend request. :D

We're already Steam friends. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013