Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Burt you are a worthless piece of poo poo on here and I hope for the sake of your family you are different irl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

no more meltdowns please just walk away reene

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
F

A

R

T

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
reene can eat my poo poo. loving petty opportunist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mods get it through your thick skulls hes not going to give it up. dont be the dumb motherfuckers guarding the target store. quit and set something on fire as you leave.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
fricken mods smh

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
genesplicer you never cared about this community at all you just wanted to get a quick power trip every few months

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

genesplicer you never cared about this community at all you just wanted to get a quick power trip every few months

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

CharlestonJew posted:

You leave genesplicer alone before I remove your limbs and drop you down a manhole.

Respect your geezers.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dont Touch ME posted:

You leave genesplicer alone before I remove your limbs and drop you down a manhole.

Respect your geezers.

I'll see you out back behind the Arby's after my shift bitch!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm cooking up a real doozy about Ozma, just you wait and see.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

CharlestonJew posted:

I'll see you out back behind the Arby's after my shift bitch!

Your hammon technique is no match for my standu, Krusty Griller!!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a child abuse enabler, a domestic abuse enabler, and a racist abuse enabler walk into a forum it is the mod forum they are mods and they post about things other than confronting abusers :jerry:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lowtax steals money and hurts people he claims to love on purpose

when he does these things he feels better not worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Saucer Hovers posted:

a child abuse enabler, a domestic abuse enabler, and a racist abuse enabler walk into a forum it is the mod forum they are mods and they post about things other than confronting abusers :jerry:

It was trying to predict the punchline to this joke as I was reading it and I though it was going to be...

quote:

a child abuse enabler, a domestic abuse enabler, and a racist abuse enabler walk into a forum. It's one person.